Inhouse Community Manager
Hello Queens and Kings,
Please find below the reference changelog for 1.191
For the detailed description of the changes, please see the list below:
- Fixed an issue, where it was possible to open the console with Ctrl+D on the Microsoft Store version, even if Forge of Empires was running in the background.
- Fixed an issue, where the formatting of a deleted message, was transferred to the first message of the next page in the Message Center.
- Fixed an issue, where it was not possible to navigate through the Great Building overview by page number input.
- Fixed an issue, where it was not possible to be able to purchse certain Packages in the Shop.
- Fixed an issue, where the Relics tooltip on the Guild Expedition wasn't displayed correctly.
- Fixed an issue, where the first wave army was displayed in the preview for the second wave army as well on Quest Battles.
- Fixed an issue, where the PvP Tournaments didn't start on time on certain worlds.
- We have improved the visibility of the filters in the Message Center. They are now highlighted with a dark brown background when activated. This should make it easier to see, if a filter is activated or not.
- We have introduced a banner shown to players that are still using the Flash Player version of Forge of Empires, to inform them about the ending support of the Flash Player December 31, 2020.
Mobile Only ChangesThis is the mobile section of the changelog. These are things that you won't see on the desktop version of the game and only concern the mobile interface or functionality. Keep in mind that the time the mobile update becomes available depends on the stores and can be some days after the release of the browser version. So don't be surprised if you don't see the update on your devices just yet!
- We fixed an issue, where avatars on the mobile version have been flipped in the Message Center.
- We fixed an issue, where a white bar was shown above the keyboard in the Message Center, covering part of the text input field.
- We fixed an issue, where messages send at the same time by different players, weren't displayed correctly in the Message Center.
- We fixed an issue, where accepted Trade Offer attachements where shown as deleted messages in the Message Center.
- Fixed an issue, where the amount of Fragments wasn't displayed in the end of season reward chest of Guild Battlegrounds.
- Fixed an issue, where the direct message option was not available for players in guild threads on Mobile.
- Fixed an issue, where smilies weren't displayed correctly on the latest Mobile Version.
In the meantime, our development team is working on new features and future events!
Thank you for playing Forge of Empires!
Your Forge of Empires Team