• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Not A Bug: changelog-1-106-reference.7740

ZENA

Marquis
Changes

• We added a new functionality in the market, where you can directly select goods from the good-overview. This should increase usability and make it easier for you to trade with your friends, guild mates and neighbors.

FOE-42335.png

I can not see this change in my market. I go to the trade where u can see friends/guild/hood
I go into the inventory to see if i can find this change. I even go into the gb window by the inventory and by the building menu. still cant find this change

Screenshot_4.png Screenshot_6.png Screenshot_7.png Screenshot_10.png

Last edited:

DeletedUser7942

You have to click on the good itself in the Market window under the Create Offer Tab;

click on good - Copy.PNG

DeletedUser7942

Are you clicking on the good or just hovering over it?

NormaJeane

Viceroy
Changes

• We added a new functionality in the market, where you can directly select goods from the good-overview. This should increase usability and make it easier for you to trade with your friends, guild mates and neighbors.

FOE-42335.png

I can not see this change in my market. I go to the trade where u can see friends/guild/hood
I go into the inventory to see if i can find this change. I even go into the gb window by the inventory and by the building menu. still cant find this change

The new functionality is available in the "Create Offer" tab.
When you click on a good and then on either "Your offer" or "Your need" the good will be selected automatically as the one you want to trade, either as the one you want to offer or the one you need. This without the need to scroll through the drop down menu for selecting a good.

I hope this info clears up things for you, pls let us know!

Last edited:

DeletedUser8277

I know this is off topic to the question asked but since there wasn't a feedback option for the change log I just wanted to say this is a great change.

I make a lot of trades on live for many different eras and this has cut the time down considerably. With the amounts you set still remaining in the boxes it's now a fraction of the time to change trades. The verbiage used 'your need' 'your offer' also makes things clearer.

It's so much easier than the drop down that keeps resetting itself.

It would be great if we could get something similar for guild donations. In GE you can donate right from clicking the needed good on the treasury page, but on the treasury page itself you cannot.

This was a small change but a great change.