• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Discussion Change the League divisions in GB tournaments

Noname 5.0

Steward
Never mind I seen your rank and how many members in your guild.Of coarse you don’t want any changes you wouldn’t be able to beat up on the smaller guilds if the playing field was a fair one. You would have to battle only 60 + member guilds.
Change would be better for you too . Competition Is what makes playing games fun . The only reason you would oppose to change is your afraid of equality.

Noname 5.0

Steward
You mean opponent . A rival is between 2 evenly matched opponents that have been battling for years.
Google American baseball you can see what a rivalry is all about the Yankees and Red Sox , the Giants n Dodgers for example. They have been rivals for over 100 years. I doubt that you even have a rivalry with any guilds in FOE .
We have played against your guild in battleground we came in second place many many points behind you .
But enough points to beat the other guilds. So I’m not asking for hand outs I just want to play on an equally matched battleground.

Noname 5.0

Steward
Of coarse you too to Rouge Master don’t want change your on a guild that dominates smaller guilds. But I cannot understand why you wouldn’t want change unless your afraid of a little competition.
Change would mean your guild would have to battle 60+ member guild.
Instead of having to play against guilds in the diamond league wouldn’t you like to be able to see how good you are when you are competing on a higher level.

Owl II

Emperor
Stop! Stop. You either play on a par with large guilds and get the same rewards and a place in the ranking (1000 LP=18000 rating points). Or you are unable to compete with them and then you should move down a step. And not to bargain for special conditions for yourself. It's all.
Now what I propose is that make the province in front of each guilds base be a no attack zone.
This will allow our guild anyway with the use of siege camps or castles that improve attrition. To capture 3 provinces around our base thus giving the other guilds three provinces to recapture then one.
This will also allow us to make more attack thus giving us more rewards.
It’s doesn’t matter if we win as long as we can get our attack’s in to get our rewards.
Obviously, I have language problems again and I misunderstood that you are demandsome additional preferences for yourself only on the basis you have 3 people in the guild. And you don't care how this will affect the situation as a whole

Noname 5.0

Steward
You are not understanding again we can’t go down a league when we do we are strong enough that they continue to place us back in the diamond league.
You always fail to answer my questions to you why do you not want to play in a higher league that will give you more competition. Are you not understanding that if they do make a higher league the rewards there would be a lot more than what you are given in the diamond league.
I’m failing to understand why you are afraid of equality.
You seem to think that I’m only concerned with getting the same rewards as you , that I want them given to me.
Everything ever said in this discussion put all that aside for right now.
Please just answer me this one question why are you afraid of changing the format of battleground that because of your size of your guild it would put you in a different league with better rewards.?
Why are you afraid of change that would clearly benefit your guild.? I don’t want to be in the same league as you , you are clearly more powerful than our guild. As it is right now we have no where else to go .

Last edited:

Owl II

Emperor
Beta is only beta. This is a small server with a very sluggish game in general. You should not make any global conclusions based on the data here. My guild in the living world is currently inferior to 10 or maybe a dozen server guilds in strength in GBG. We always get into a group with one or two guilds out of this ten since the sorting by ID was canceled for guilds with 1000 LP. Sometimes 3-4 such guilds gather in one group. It is ok. I see my bottlenecks and make efforts to correct it. But what really is my nightmare is a season in which there will not be a single strong guild. And I have 50 players who want to fight something. I know what it is. I saw. The only problem with the diamond League is that it is too bloated. The more guilds there are, the less incentive they have to improve and strengthen. If we reduce the number of guilds in the diamond league by at least half, it will immediately improve the situation. The players have offered at least a few reasonable ways to do this over the past year. But for some reason, this is completely ignored by the developers

Last edited:

Owl II

Emperor
You are not understanding again we can’t go down a league when we do we are strong enough that they continue to place us back in the diamond league.
So ask to be allowed to go down to platinum and play there! But you're asking for something else. You are asking for crutches that will allow you to stay in the diamond league, but at the same time play like in platinum

CrashBoom

Legend
a simple size limiting the league would solve the problem of small guilds facing top 80 all active members guilds

only guilds with size 61-80 are allowed to play diamond
guilds with 41-60 will end in platinum
guilds with 21-40 end in gold and can't move up
and guilds with 20 or less only in silver

then small guilds only face small guilds or big guilds which have so many inactive player to consider them small

and in diamond only big guilds (61+) will fight against each other

Change would mean your guild would have to battle 60+ member guild.
mission accomplished

Noname 5.0

Steward
Size limit is a great idea but instead of changing everything just adding a higher league with 60+ members would solve all the problems too and would be less invasive.

Noname 5.0

Steward
Again Owl you failed to answer my question by turning it to being a selfish thing I want done.
I asked you why are you afraid of going to a higher league.

I keep telling you that they won’t let us stay in the platinum.

This is why there should be a league higher than diamond for more advanced guilds.

So again I ask you why are you afraid of going to a higher league for more advanced guilds?

Noname 5.0

Steward
I do like playing in the platinum league we run the map with siege camps on every province we captured only using very little resources to keep capturing everything in our way .
We have played against your guild a few times and watched your guild do that every time we played you .
But if you had to play against guilds your own size you would no longer be able to do that.
So you not wanting change is a selfish reason on your part and it takes away the integrity of the game.
Unless you have another reason you don’t want to go to a higher league that would clearly benefit your guild I’d like to hear it .

Noname 5.0

Steward
You don’t understand what I keep telling you we can compete in the diamond league just not with guilds over 60+ points.
What are you afraid of Crash you afraid that your guild is not good enough to play in a higher league.

CrashBoom

Legend
Unless you have another reason you don’t want to go to a higher league
I am already in highest league.

so why would I need a higher league to only be in the highest league again ?

we can compete in the diamond league just not with guilds over 60+ points.
so you can't be in the best league

but to still get your rewards you still want to be in diamond league

What are you afraid of Crash you afraid that your guild is not good enough to play in a higher league.
I know what you are afraid: losing the rewards of diamond when small guilds will get moved down

but I can't be afraid. because if that is implemented I am still in the highest league getting the bigger guilds like you say

so how can I am afraid of being in the highest league ?
what you say doesn't make sense

highest league = highest league
if it is diamond or higher it is still the highest league

but diamond = highest makes you move down to lesser rewards

so the idea of adding another league on top is not to make fights fair.
but to keep the same rewards for the weaker guilds

mimimi

we can't compete in diamond league against big guilds
but we want those diamond league rewards

mimimi
I am black in USA but in Europe people call other unknown people boys so they must be racists

Last edited:

Noname 5.0

Steward
I would rather play in a lower league I don’t care about the rewards you get in the diamond there’s not that impressive to me I get better rewards in the expedition then I’ve ever gotten in the diamond league.
But I keep telling everyone they don’t ALLOW US TO STAY IN THE PLATINUM LEAGUE I HAVE ASKED THEM WHY IS THIS.? The answer I always get is we’ll send your questions to our game designers.

Noname 5.0

Steward
Crash you do know that if they have a higher league for more advanced guilds n guilds with over 60+ members.
The rewards would be more than you get now.
Just so you didn’t miss understand me I don’t care about the rewards you get from the diamond league
They are few at most not even worth the resources you use to get them.

CrashBoom

Legend
Crash you do know that if they have a higher league for more advanced guilds n guilds with over 60+ members.
The rewards would be more than you get now.
I think GBG don't need higher rewards for people who are already doing 2000+ per season

They are few at most not even worth the resources you use to get them.
ok then let's take the diamond league rewards (especially the 10 FP) and move them to the new highest league
and in the new diamond league (which is then the 2nd league) people will get the 7 FP which 2nd league players will get now

Last edited:

Noname 5.0

Steward
That’s the first thing that you said that made any sense. I don’t care about the rewards I do care about having to play against guilds that are 20 to 30 x larger than ours.