• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Discussion Change the League divisions in GB tournaments

Yekk

Viceroy
It would not end that at all. They might occasionally get a slow round. But there's a surprising number of guilds able to flip sectors 4+ times a day - even some of the "medium" ones when the big ones don't have their preferred dance partners.

It would not end all the problems. That is absolutely true. My believe is it would help though. What we have talked on for 7 pages is the real problem current MMR numbers have caused. The imbalances that make for a few have it all guilds and many have nothing guilds in GBG.

I would like if a trial change could be done on Beta. If not well received live servers stays the same.

DEADP00L

Emperor
Perk Creator
LP allocation and / or the amount of LP to access another league was calculated for setting up GBG while all guilds were copper. It might be time to remove these LPs to perpetuate the CBGs and distribute the guilds in a league more suited to their abilities.
I specify that my guild has only 18 active out of 20 present, so I am not advocating this idea to stay in Diamond, but to be in our rightful place.
On one of my worlds there are 60 Diamond guilds, 100 Platinum guilds, out of the 3000 guilds with at least 1 player.
We quickly go down to 1,300 active or semi-active.
But how much does GBG actually make? 200? 300?
Let's say 500! It would be more interesting, in my opinion, if there were only 4 groups of 7 Diamond guilds (i.e. 28 guilds), 8 groups of 7 Platinum (i.e. 56 guilds), 16 groups of 7 Gold (i.e. 112 guilds) ), 32 groups of 7 in Silver (or 224 guilds) and the rest in Copper.
Which would already regroup 420 guilds.
With each end of GBG 2 guilds going down for 1 going up the league. And for the Copper league, only the best 64 guilds (in terms of the number of matches made) would enter the Silver league.
I think that mathematically the leagues would be stabilized with less yoyo effect!