• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Implemented Change lettertype

Status
Not open for further replies.

NormaJeane

Viceroy
I know it may seem insignificant, however when searching for players it is a real 'pita' (pita = pain in the ass - excuse my language :eek: )

Ingame it is really difficult to distinguish the difference between the letter 'i' and the letter 'l', perhaps this can be improved by choosing another font.

P.S. lollllzzz even here on forum it is hard to see which letter is the i or l (to illustrate this in CAPS: i = I and l = L)

Last edited:
This suggestion has been forwarded. Votes are no longer accepted.

DeletedUser1223

That's the matter with lots of sans-serif type fonts, I don't think this can or will be changed.
Here on the forums it's very easy to tell: I i L l - nothing looks the same.

DeletedUser1164

Hi everyone, just sliding in to pop my two cents in addition to Ms. NormaJean's. Long have I been pondering, the in-game messenger would do well if there is some kind of search field and a filtering mechanism which would undeniably speed up the retrieval of target messages in the archive. It would allow players to filter guild only messages or from other players from the neighborhood or elsewhere in the globe without the unnecessary clutter and loading times. Apart from the messenger taking forever to load up (which is understandable if you have like more than a hundred separate threads in the inbox alone), there are a lot of times messages seem to get out of place. The filtering should provide the option to select messages alphabetically (sender) or according to date. Just like in real email, maybe it could have some special actions like colored flags which could be specified according to significance as per user discretion. There should also be folders that are customizable to maximize the messenger experience.

Status
Not open for further replies.