• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Forum Change in Daily Changelog handling

• Thread starter Retired Community Manager
  • Start date

DeletedUser

Greetings Beta,

Recently we have made a few slight adjustments in the way we are internally handling the daily changelog information here on Beta. Due to this I now have access to the changelog information before the actual daily update occurs on the server.

How will this affect how we do things here on the Beta forum?
Basically it means that from now on I will be posting the daily changelogs before the content has been released to the server for that day. It will give everyone a better chance to know what to expect for the day.

From this point on I will make every attempt to post the dailies in the early AM hours (server time), with the update occurring a few hours later (usually from 6 to 7 AM server time). Please understand that there will still be times when due to other factors I may not be able to post this information early, but I will do everything I can to make posting early our new standard.

In closing, and I don't say this often enough, or eloquently enough, but I want to personally thank you all for your continued efforts here on Beta. I understand a test server can cause frustrations at times, but your participation here has, and still is, having very positive affects on the overall game, and your bug hunting efforts are invaluable.

To me the Beta community is the best community there is, and it is always my privilege to work here with all of you.

Thank you for your time :)

Z.D.