• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Change in Community Management as of March 15th

thephantom

Emperor
InnoGames
Dear Beta Players,

The time has come for me to announce my departure from Community Management for Forge of Empires as of March 15th. I will continue to work for the game as part of another department, as my passion for Forge of Empires has not dwindled in any way, but unfortunately I will no longer be able to continue in the role of community manager.

I have spent a lot of time across various communities, and I can honestly say I had the most amazing experience here. I can only thank you for the closeness and openness that you have all shown. You have shaped and made this community into something truly special. Hopefully in my time here I've at least done well by some of you.

I also have the honor to introduce you to the new Community Manager for Forge of Empires Beta. In fact, I believe no introduction is necessary as you already know her - Zarok Dai. :) She's been part of the Beta team for a very long time and many of you have likely been in contact with her in the past (whether here on Beta or at Forge of Empires International). Zarok is a long-time player, a very experienced community manager, and most importantly someone who has the game's and the community's best interests at heart.

While the change will officially be taking place on Wednesday, March 15th, we wanted to let you know in advance so that we do not distract from anything happening throughout the week. After all we have daily updates and changes here so there's always something ongoing. :D

Best regards!