• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Rejected Change final level's event building

Status
Not open for further replies.
Proposal:
Turn final event building in other available

Reason:
On the last level of the event building we choose the one we need at the moment. over time our needs change and it would be nice to be able to change the building according to the new need of our city

Details:
1)choose from inventary a level up building kit
2)doing click in the final level building to show the available options
3)click in new one and .... tadaaaaa

Visual Aids:
click this link to see how it work......

*Please do keep in mind that the image rules still apply in the ideas section. If the visual aid is bigger than 640 x 640 pixels, please place the image in a spoiler. Also, no animated images allowed.*

Balance:
does not aply

Abuse Prevention:
does not aply

Summary:
I hope you like the proposal

does not aply

This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
Let me see if I follow you correctly.

The proposal ask for a new type of "level up/transform building kit" that will allow (for one example) select a top leveled Ship, say Merchant Ship, built at the city to transform it to a Pirate Ship?

This new type of "level up/transform building kit" would be specific for a building type?
  • I mean be able to transform Ships, but not Pagodas?
  • A different "level up/transform building kit" would be necessary to change a Water Pagoda to a Fire Pagoda?
Or

The Proposal ask to modify the current "level up building kit" to be able to (for one example) select a top leveled Ship, say Merchant Ship, built at the city to transform it to a Pirate Ship? The "level up building kit" would advance the building one level, from level 1 to level 2, then another kit to advance to level 2 to level 3, and so on. If selecting a building already on final level the kit would allow to change the current selection to another (example from Merchant Ship to Pirate Ship).

Let me see if I follow you correctly.

The proposal ask for a new type of "level up/transform building kit" that will allow (for one example) select a top leveled Ship, say Merchant Ship, built at the city to transform it to a Pirate Ship?

This new type of "level up/transform building kit" would be specific for a building type?
  • I mean be able to transform Ships, but not Pagodas?
  • A different "level up/transform building kit" would be necessary to change a Water Pagoda to a Fire Pagoda?
Or

The Proposal ask to modify the current "level up building kit" to be able to (for one example) select a top leveled Ship, say Merchant Ship, built at the city to transform it to a Pirate Ship? The "level up building kit" would advance the building one level, from level 1 to level 2, then another kit to advance to level 2 to level 3, and so on. If selecting a building already on final level the kit would allow to change the current selection to another (example from Merchant Ship to Pirate Ship).
If selecting a building already on final level the kit would allow to change the current selection to another (example from Merchant Ship to Pirate Ship). ------- YES EXACTLY

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.