• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Do Not Suggest "change event building version" item

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser10265

Proposal:
In some events we can choose one of three versions of the final level event building (e.g. there are 3 versions of the winter train).
Make it possible to change the building version (e.g. evergreen express to charcoal express) by using a completely new item.

Reason:
Sometimes we make bad choices. Especially the inexperienced players. Or we just change our mind and realize that we need another set of bonuses later on.

Details:
Changing the event building version would be done by using a new item on a fully upgraded event building. After selecting the proper item in the inventory, we would need to click on the event building and then select the building version we like to have. A new item would be universal, so we could change the version of any event building that has more than one version at the final level.

Balance:
It wouldn't brake the game balance as we wouldn't get anything new that we couldn't get earlier.

Abuse Prevention:
It needs some abuse prevention obviously, as we don't want players to change their building versions every day.
Firstly, changing the building version would reset the production timer to prevent from switching between FP production and attack boost versions.
Secondly, the item should be kind of rare. There are several possibilities, it could be obtained:
- as an event grand prize (1x for a cycle), enough to 'fix' each new event building once - and we don't need to fix all of them, huh? So we could gradually fix the old buildings.
- as an event daily special - do you want to fix your old event building? OK, but you will win less other daily specials this time!
- from the Antiques Dealer, the random occurrence makes it rare enough, it could also be relatively expensive

Whatever we choose, we wouldn't be able to get plenty of them in a short time span. We could get a few items as event daily specials, but then we won't get other juicy stuff. The trade seems fair to me.

Summary:
As we progress through ages, our needs change, or we simply learn more about the game. I have seen many neighbours who have made bad choices and they cannot fix them. My proposal offers such possibility. I expect that some people will say hey, you should think twice before choosing the final option, but well... Sometimes we don't think twice or simply we are not experienced enough. Anyway, we would need to pay for it this or another way (coins and gems at AD, event currency).

This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
Status
Not open for further replies.