• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Challenge Reward does not open new window

DeletedUser8416

Today's daily challenge includes selecting a Maypole/Maypole Upgrade. On the Maypole Upgrade, the description says click to see all possible upgrades. Click is not working as described.
Click not working.PNG

1.110.d0a78e2111 (30.08.2017 8:30), Kole (154630), zz1, en_US, WIN 26,0,0,151, Windows 10, Chrome/60.0.3112.113, 1600x770, OpenGL (336 MB VRAM)

Edit: NormaJeane - 2017-08-30 - Too large image(s), spoiler tags were added. Max size allowed is: 600x480 pixels.

Last edited by a moderator:

vakini

Squire
still a problem, it works a couple of time, and suddenly you cant open it, opdated a couple of time and it works again, bit it still fall out after a wile

DeletedUser7780

Still a problem, when I first get into my city it works, then I have to refresh to get it to work.

thephantom

Emperor
InnoGames
still a problem, it works a couple of time, and suddenly you cant open it, opdated a couple of time and it works again, bit it still fall out after a wile
Still a problem, when I first get into my city it works, then I have to refresh to get it to work.
It's not still a problem, what you're referring to is a new issue and a report for it can be found at this linked thread. The report in this thread is about a non-clickable Daily Challenges reward, not about the quest tabs. :)