Inhouse Community Manager
The last challenge has just arrived! Do you know all the Great Buildings inside out?! So now it’s time to find out if you’re a real Forge of Empires fan!
Upon opening the picture below, you will see six Great Buildings (from A to F) and six numbers (1 to 6).
Your task here is simple, you need to link the Great Buildings to their facts (ability or description), in other words, linking the letters to the numbers. As you can see, the Great Building “D” is linked to fact “1” (D-1), so now you only need to link the other five.
- 1 – This High Middle Age’s GB boosts happiness and produces supplies.
- 2 – This GB provides a quantity of goods for the Guild’s Treasury every 24 hours.
- 3 – This GB’s atmosphere and reputation continue to attract the finest minds on the planet.
- 4 – This GB provides you a chance to get a random reward for the first couple of successful battles.
- 5 – This GB was the diamond in the crown of cities that was Rome.
- 6 – This GB provides you a chance to get a random reward for the first couple of victorious negotiations.
Please submit your solution below by May 5, 2020!
If you wish to leave any feedback about this Contest, please click here.
Your Forge of Empires Team
Last edited by a moderator: