• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Spoiler Castle Upgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.

beelzebob666

Overlord
Pathfinder
Spoiler Poster
I just recently calculated I would need about 4 years getting to max castle level without buying diamonds... apparently there are enough big spenders out there that already an upgrade is needed:
V_SS_AllAge_CastleSystem6.png
V_SS_AllAge_CastleSystem7.png

Just a silly question out of curiosity towards the diamond buyers: Is the castle system an incentive for you to buy or it is barely a welcome bonus and you would have bought as many diamonds without the castle system as well?

Last edited:
I couldn't care less about the castle system. It's just one more monotonous thing to do. This does not drive my behavior, at all, despite me being at the higher levels already. It's just there.

BritishBoy

Marquis
Castle lvl 15 was something about 2000 gbp (probably 3k dollars) .for those who spend 500k dias per event I don't think it's a big money :)

xivarmy

Overlord
Perk Creator
Ew :( While at first I was somewhat excited by the castle system, the reality of it is something I've just kinda put up with. Seeing level 15 castles on a new world early on was quite irritating as already at that point it produces so much stuff. Long run though it was "only" the equivalent of say 4 or so good event buildings - and slowly I'd catch up.

New levels so soon though, I have to hope their bonuses are far more incremental than the initial ones. As this is definitely the most P2W feature they've added to the game.

ArklurBeta

Baronet
Although, without spending money, it takes about 2 years to get to lvl15, you can get to lvl7-8 within 3-4 months, and at those levels, the bonuses are already good enough. Yes, lvl15 does provide more, obviously, but I wouldn't call the difference to be game-breaking. "Good for them" who spend money just to get it down fast. Being able to get strong event buildings by spending diamonds helps much more, though of course, you can get diamonds for free (then again, wouldn't be surprised if the reason of Inno not giving WWs in events (or at least less and less often) is because they see how much money they lose here, so new players might not be able to set up diamond farms, at least not that easy). But I really don't want to start a discussion about the P2W aspect of the game :).

So, depending on what level do they give expansion(s?...) in the castle system, it can be *fine*. In my opinion. If it's lvl <=10, I think it would be okay.

Last edited:

Adthen

Merchant
Yes 3 expansions but for those who don't buy diamonds, it will be a while until this can be reached

No matter, there are 71 expansions added to the city overall so this has just gotten interesting! Wow! That's a lot of expansions!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.