• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Castle System

lordwasa

Regent
Community Manager
This is a disaster. How many players have completed the first settlement? How many bugs they not notice?
Currently known bugs are fixed, but ofcourse it's always possible that there are undiscovered bugs.
I will forward your feedback that the settlement is introduced too quickly on live and that Beta players didn't have enough time to thoroughly test the feature.

lordwasa

Regent
Community Manager
In all these years did it ever happen that the feedback on life servers was totally different then our feedback on the beta ????? I don't think so.
The truth is the developers are wearing eyecaps for our feedback and lost all feeling with the community, how many developers are still there from let us say 5 years ago?
With some events and features the feedback on live markets were actually opposite while no changes were made after the beta event was over.

We appreciate all of your feedback and we report your feedback every single week. Sometimes this leads to changes (not always in the way that the community envisions those changes) and sometimes they don't lead to changes.
From a Community Manager point of view all I can say is that we work with and use your feedback but I imagine that balancing must be difficult. Features/buildings should not be made too easy or powerfull too easily as that could potentially have a very bad influence on the game.

Owl II

Emperor
With some events and features the feedback on live markets were actually opposite while no changes were made after the beta event was over.
Can we find out what it is?
Features/buildings should not be made too easy or powerfull too easily as that could potentially have a very bad influence on the game.
There are a lot of things have a very bad influence on the game. And it doesn't bother you. Does the game have to be difficult? Yes, absolutely! Otherwise, it will not be interesting. But the game should not be boring. Turn on the brain to build the diplomacy using chains? Yes, it is difficult. And it is interesting. Just to wait 5 days from the beginning of the settlement, when you will finally have the opportunity to do at least something? It's not boring. This is a bitter sickness...

jovada

Regent

I really wonder what events ? can you tell us wich one ? and you say some events , so more than one.

Is that a confirmation that we are really bad testers with useless feedback.

You report feedback every week, but that does'nt mean developers care about it, see pvp feedback were we receive no more answers , for months i have to fight against the same rotation of npc's and nothing is done about it, dispite they receive the same feedback from about every live server on earth.

DEADP00L

Emperor
Perk Creator
We appreciate all of your feedback and we report your feedback every single week. Sometimes this leads to changes (not always in the way that the community envisions those changes) and sometimes they don't lead to changes.
From a Community Manager point of view all I can say is that we work with and use your feedback but I imagine that balancing must be difficult. Features/buildings should not be made too easy or powerfull too easily as that could potentially have a very bad influence on the game.
When you decide to install something new on the live servers, I suspect that they have to follow a schedule, but anticipate on the beta server so that there is much more than 2 or 3 weeks of gap thus giving the possibility to correct the remarks made.
Otherwise "We appreciate all of your feedback and we report your feedback every single week." will rather be considered as "always talk we don't care."

And please take the developers' decisions down again in light of our comments.
Personally, I no longer want to make suggestions or point out problems because I don't know what Inno thinks of our ideas.

BeeVee

Squire
  • Lvl 2 big encounters reward 30 points each
The first big encounter of level 2 announced that I would get 15 points for winning the encounter (either by fighting or negotiating)
I can't tell how many points I actually got

Last edited:

The Babelus

Steward
This is because it counts extra bonus for big chest (30 points usually) plus your current bonus for fight/negotiation. The second bonus is 30 points for the first fight/negotiation in the current day... and it is 2 points for 15th fight/neg. So it goes as follwing: 30, 28, 26, .... 4,2.

Maybe displaying of the bonuses is the only thing which could be fixed to be more transparent. For negotations it has been fixed, each negoatation shows the current bonus. We are missing it for fights only.
Nevertheless, this could have been already deployed to production as almost everybody likes this. On the other hand almost no one liked Mughal and Inno deployed it in few weeks without any fix or change.

CrashBoom

Legend
This is because it counts extra bonus for big chest (30 points usually) plus your current bonus for fight/negotiation. The second bonus is 30 points for the first fight/negotiation in the current day... and it is 2 points for 15th fight/neg. So it goes as follwing: 30, 28, 26, .... 4,2.
but level 4 gives 60 points for big encounters (30 would be level 2)
+30 would be 90
:rolleyes:

DEADP00L

Emperor
Perk Creator
As much the establishment on the German server of the castle brings up the same remarks as here, as much the establishment of the Mughal colony on all the servers ALSO raise the same complaints.
Conclusion, Inno really takes us for these ** biiiiiiip ** by mocking our remarks on the Beta.

jovada

Regent
As much the establishment on the German server of the castle brings up the same remarks as here, as much the establishment of the Mughal colony on all the servers ALSO raise the same complaints.
Conclusion, Inno really takes us for these ** biiiiiiip ** by mocking our remarks on the Beta.

No, no you are wrong , to us it seems that feedback on live servers is the same as here, but we are bad readers between the lines, i'm sure innogames see it different.

drakenridder

Emperor
Perk Creator
That's world news. Who would've thought that people on the live servers agreed with the Beta testers and the exact same thing on Beta yields the exact same results? Mind blowing world news is this. I gotta make some notes for the future.
I've read somewhere in an mass message in game on the live server that they where looking for a new chief game designer or an apprentice for it. Something around those lines. Maybe something for one of us Beta testers with the correct hire replacements?

The Babelus

Steward
but level 4 gives 60 points for big encounters (30 would be level 2)
+30 would be 90
:rolleyes:

It depends of which big chest you have. Some are giving bonus 30, some 45 (for instance encounters number 40,44,48 and even 52.) and some 60 (encounter 56 and above in level 4) . Never able to remember bonus in level 1.
Anyway the mechanics work in way I have described above. The bonus on the big chest is subject to change and depends on your daily fighting/negotiating bonus. So if you check the bonus at the end of the 1st day and check again in the morning of the 2nd day, it might be different by design

Last edited:

CrashBoom

Legend
We want to clear the questions about the Guild Expedition.
Due to a technical error, players weren't rewarded with Castle Points on lvl 2-4 of the Castle System, which was fixed last week.
After fixing this we want to state that there is no limit on the amount of Guild Expedition big encounters that can be completed every day. There is no limit of 4 big encounters every day as we initialy assumed (we tested this today to be sure).
Completing big encounters of different lvls will reward different rewards.
  • Lvl 1 big encounters reward 15 points each
  • Lvl 2 big encounters reward 30 points each
  • Lvl 3 big encounters reward 45 points each
  • Lvl 4 big encounters reward 60 points each

Some are giving bonus some 45 (for instance encounters number and even 52.)
then that is a bug and should be fixed

because #52 is level 4 and according to the CM that should give 60

Anyway the mechanics work in way I have described above.
but actually it shouldn't work like you describe but like the CM described