• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Castle System

How many people actually wait through all those scout times? Particular in the space ages, it's so important to get your whole map unlocked asap that you just use the diamond's you're going to win to speed-scout the whole thing.
You have nowhere to hurry, when a new age comes. The exploration of the 35 available provinces will take a month and a half. And you have a whole year until the next age. Oh... are you still in a hurry? Well, you always have 50 diamonds

Lol, two opposite ends of the spectrum I guess. I was simply pointing out that there is a use for end game players for this part of the Castle System. Whether or not players choose to use it is on them.

jtrucker

Baronet
I don't know if anyone mentioned this bug (or I think it is bug) (Sorry, I admit I'm too lazy to read 12 pages of posts)
Daily castle chest for lvl 3 and lvl 4 are identical. no increase of the amount of any stuff inside. Since at all other levels at least one of the reward items is increased, I believe that is an error.

jtrucker

Baronet
Should the quests adjust to your castle level ?? . eg quest is to spend 1000 tavern silver, it used to cost 1000 silver.. now it's 1198 as the 1,000 is discounted to 998, so it's not a 1,000, and then you have to spend another 200.

Yeah, it would be nice, but I don't think they will do it. Use more expensive bonus or yes, you'd have to use two consecutively.

sirblu

Baronet
Should the quests adjust to your castle level ?? . eg quest is to spend 1000 tavern silver, it used to cost 1000 silver.. now it's 1198 as the 1,000 is discounted to 998, so it's not a 1,000, and then you have to spend another 200.
My earlier point exactly! The the discount from the Castle will now affect the ability to complete some quests. Unless they adjust the Quests down.

ArianX

Merchant
Personally I like it, wont be doing anything besides what I currently do and will get something extra. Only 2 things I'd improve.
- If daily asks to spend tavern coins, it should take into account % from castle. lets say if your castle gives you 10% discount, so should your daily quest (generated amount for daily linked to your castle boost, not really that hard to do).
- limiting GE points from big encounters is not good, race weeks you finish GE in 24hs tops. So either you hurt your guild or gain castle points. There shouldn't be a daily limit on big encounters, if you're rushing GE you're already missing the opt to nego or fight there the other days, but can usually do something else instead and still get points (gbg/pvp/settlement), but there's no way to get a GE big encounter outside GE.

jtrucker

Baronet
Personally I like it, wont be doing anything besides what I currently do and will get something extra. Only 2 things I'd improve.
- If daily asks to spend tavern coins, it should take into account % from castle. lets say if your castle gives you 10% discount, so should your daily quest (generated amount for daily linked to your castle boost, not really that hard to do).
- limiting GE points from big encounters is not good, race weeks you finish GE in 24hs tops. So either you hurt your guild or gain castle points. There shouldn't be a daily limit on big encounters, if you're rushing GE you're already missing the opt to nego or fight there the other days, but can usually do something else instead and still get points (gbg/pvp/settlement), but there's no way to get a GE big encounter outside GE.

There is NO limit on the big encounters. The limit is on total battles, but the large GE enounters give the fixed bonus NO MATTER WHAT.. Even if you get all your battle points for that day at Guild Battles, you still get bonus points from GE large encounters.
First round of GE gives 15 castle points, second round 30 and third 45.
You get this ALWAYS. If you didn't reach your daily 15 battles limit, you will get your regular battle points on top of this bonus amount, but this bonus amount is fixed and independent.
Trust me, I've tested it myself specifically for this reason.

jtrucker

Baronet
There is NO limit on the big encounters. The limit is on total battles, but the large GE enounters give the fixed bonus NO MATTER WHAT.. Even if you get all your battle points for that day at Guild Battles, you still get bonus points from GE large encounters.
First round of GE gives 15 castle points, second round 30 and third 45.
You get this ALWAYS. If you didn't reach your daily 15 battles limit, you will get your regular battle points on top of this bonus amount, but this bonus amount is fixed and independent.
Trust me, I've tested it myself specifically for this reason.

I seem to be mistaken and I'm truly sorry for that. According to that castle fandom wiki, there is limit of 4 large GE encounters per day. That I didn't know, I was only testing whether it gives bonuses independently to the regular battle points (So I earned battle points elswhere and after 15 battles I went to do GE and did get the fixed amount in large encounters. But I never tried to do more than a few. I should re-test this next week. But sorry for my mistake.

Devilsangel

Baronet
The castle system is an interesting and rewarding concept, but the point system is a bit lacking.
First of as mentioned a lot of times the GE Points shouldn't be limited to 4 Daily, it's destructive for guilds not rewarding.
Second, why not increase points earned with each castle level? The fact that nothing changes in terms of progress is a bit odd to say the least.
Daily logins -maybe increase the starting one by 5-10 each lvl.
Amount of fights/negotiations for points each lvl should increase at least by a little.
And maybe add some questline that could consist of hard to achieve quests that could take a normal player a week or so to fulfill but would reward you with a good amount of points, or make it a weekly Quest.
Four years is way too long for 15 lvls.

drakenridder

Emperor
Perk Creator
And maybe add some questline that could consist of hard to achieve quests that could take a normal player a week or so to fulfill but would reward you with a good amount of points, or make it a weekly Quest.
I like the idea of weekly week challenge. Tough I'm afraid they'll implement under some conditions out of the player's control impossible tasks like visit X taverns or complete x negotiations (while completed GE and GbG break active), for space ages this wouldn't be a big bottleneck except when just entering a new one before having access to relevant exploration side or quest like complete 1.000x 5 minutes production, 500x 15 minutes, 400x 1h, 300x 4h, 200x 8h, etc. or gain 5M happiness total or something in that way. It would certainly trowing me off and making me forget it quickly.
Tough maybe on second thoughts just adding something like 500-900 Castle Coins as additional reward for completing settlements or from the moment your replaying it. More points for longer settlements ofc to compensate the duration as you could losing out on potential points if you would've completed an quicker settlement a few times in the same time. It would be certainly something to making settlements ever so slightly more appealing and doesn't require a new feature.

jovada

Regent
What do they mean by getting points for castle with in-game purchase ??? I see nothing by diamonds or package purchase.