• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Castle System

Emberguard

Emperor
and for players who aren't new and can make all points available it currently needs more than 4 years to reach max level
I kinda like that it'll be something to aim for long term.

I take it once this reaches live servers we'll have a separate Castle progress for each world right? Can't pool the rewards like diamonds? :p
edit: Ok that was answered in the announcement
Please, be aware that your Castle System progress is world based!
/end edit

Idea:
Display the most important Castle Info without having to enter the Castle -and- allow us the ability to collect the daily rewards without having to enter the castle. If we want to view reward tiers we can enter the castle for the finer details, but we don't need to look at the entire display every single time we log into the game.

Something like so (I'm sure you could make it more presentable):

1627476652294.png

Emberguard

Emperor
i don't, because in 4 years, those lvl 15 rewards are just nothing?
Yeah I'm fully expecting for there to have been powercreep between now and 4 years. I'm more liking the idea that a new player isn't going to go through it in 6 months and then decide they're done with the game because it's maxed out.

However it's also not taking up city space as a building and if you compare Lvl 15 to a Lvl 100 Guild bonus that's a pretty substantial increase from what a maxed out Guild bonus would provide. (not to mention you'll also have the emissaries in Town Hall)

What kind of bonuses would you like to see for Lvl 15 on the assumption of 4 years? (or would it just not matter because it'll be so far away you might not want anything?)

podkap1970

Emperor
What kind of bonuses would you like to see for Lvl 15 on the assumption of 4 years? (or would it just not matter because it'll be so far away you might not want anything?)
this is really hard to answer, at least for the 4 years :) i don't know what will happen in 4 years, not sure what kind of standard we will have in Event buildings, or new stuff we get
it would be better to adjust the Castle System, to reach lvl 15 in like hmm 18-24 months? i don't know

qaccy

Emperor
4 years or maybe 3 1/2 (with more points for towers in expedition) to reach level 15, in the same time we will have at least 20 events with new buildings and bonusses.
I consider castle as a surplus but not worth to invest my time daily to collect all the points possible, specially when you play several worlds.
Nice job, you figured it out! This is an off-grid bonus for doing what you already do. Anyone who's stressing out about a 'commitment' or complaining about it not being good enough are missing this point if you ask me. Nobody has to change their routine at all for this thing and they can still level it up and get rewards from it.

sirblu

Baronet
Cute little side event and it seems like most of the bugs have been worked out now except for the Tavern Discounts which will really affect the completion of event Quests which are already challenging to get done.
What is the ETA for rolling it out on the live servers?

Praeceptor

Marquis
Nice job, you figured it out! This is an off-grid bonus for doing what you already do. Anyone who's stressing out about a 'commitment' or complaining about it not being good enough are missing this point if you ask me. Nobody has to change their routine at all for this thing and they can still level it up and get rewards from it.

All this is true, but wouldn't it be better for the developers spending time on fixing the many problems in the game, rather than a lot of effort on a feature that won't encourage many of us to do more that what we normally do.

sirblu

Baronet
So far my only real "gripe" is the discounted Tavern Boosts. I'd rather see a Boost in Tavern Collections.
I totally agree - this affects the completion of some of the even quests. The tavern Boost should be going the other way not discounted

SirAlucard

Steward
I totally agree - this affects the completion of some of the even quests. The tavern Boost should be going the other way not discounted
Let's be real. How much tavern coins does a quest desire in average? It's nearly always 1000. Activating the 4 move for GE costs normally 1500 coins, reduced by a maxed out castle, it's still 1200, so still more than enough. I don't see the problem here. The only problem I see with this boost will be the amount of coins we keep in the "bank". The boosts don't cost as much as I gain even on the BETA server, and it's community isn't as active as on the other server. There we will be flooding even more. And that's my biggest critical point for the castle system when it comes to it's boost. Leveling the castle is on another page. Find something useful for the thousands or millions of tavern coins to spend on, don't reduce their costs.

Owl II

Emperor
Just opened lvl 3. Yes, it would be nice if the castle reducted time for the exploration of ore(ice, carbon). Alas, it accelerates only the exploration of provinces. This is absolutely meaningless at an older age