• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Castle System

xivarmy

Overlord
Perk Creator
easy just need a lot of time to clic aid all guild members leave guild join other guild aid everyone leave guild join an other aid everyone ect till you have enough coins to buy the FP's to go through it in 3 days you only need 57 FP's to be able to join a guild that's doable in 2 days then you just need 46 extra FP's to get out of BA the 3rd day if you follow the arrows on tech tree you'll see what i mean
some players eaven keep that as a play style i can't do that it hurts my wrists if i clic to much

The point isn't that you can't do it if you know what you're doing - you can.

The point is that a *real* beginner *won't* do it. They're far more likely to take the natural week to generate the FP and research through it that way.

Arya66

Squire
I give it a thumbs down. It lowers your cost in the tavern silvers which ends up costing me more when I do the daily challenge and I have to spend a thousand tavern silvers it now comes to 991 so I end up having to spend more to fulfill the DC

Perhaps if the Quests/Challenges were adjusted accordingly...

I give it a thumbs down. It lowers your cost in the tavern silvers which ends up costing me more when I do the daily challenge and I have to spend a thousand tavern silvers it now comes to 991 so I end up having to spend more to fulfill the DC
Or maybe pick a different tavern selection. If you have unlock all the ones to pick from (even if you haven't unlocked them all), than you have more than whichever one you "ALWAYS" pick to complete the spend 1000 silver in friends tavern. 3000 for the second Atk boost or the 1500 extra negotiation in GE.

CrashBoom

Legend
easy just need a lot of time to clic aid all guild members leave guild join other guild aid everyone leave guild join an other aid everyone ect till you have enough coins to buy the FP's to go through it in 3 days you only need 57 FP's to be able to join a guild that's doable in 2 days then you just need 46 extra FP's to get out of BA the 3rd day if you follow the arrows on tech tree you'll see what i mean
some players eaven keep that as a play style i can't do that it hurts my wrists if i clic to much
as a pro you should be able to do it in one day without diamonds :p

so don't forget the quest ;)

Praeceptor

Marquis
1,039,500 castle points needed to reach level 15

480 points per day from fighting/negotiating = 3360 per week

100 points per day for daily quest + 700 bonus for 7 quests = 1400 per week

4 big encounters on level 1, each one giveing 15 Castle Points = 60 per week

100 points per 5 days in the castle chest = 140 points per week average.

Total 4960 per week (average)

So without any antiques dealer / in-game purchases it would take over 4 years to reach level 15?

Will any of us be here in 4 years time the way this game is going?

Yekk

Viceroy
3.84 years for the strongest most dedicated.. Maybe we will get 30 points an event quest. That take a few weeks off.

Amdira

Baronet
I don't mind the time - some are playing the game since 8 years and I'm pretty sure there will be some changes to the system from time to time - or not - whatever - as I said before it seems to be designed for beginners to motivate them and not for the pros who are never satisfied with whatever Inno is offering. Just because it can't be speeded up with diamonds or other tricks doesn't make it bad - quite opposite.
Were you calculating how long it would last to achieve x billion points or to level your arc to 180 and giving up because of it without knowing thing would become much more easier by time with new features like GbG? No, most didn't and most won't :))

Last edited:

Yekk

Viceroy
How is it designed for beginners?
Negs? Nope they need those goods to age up
Fighting? Hard without rogues and no Alcatraz
Daily quest? Yes they may get 3-4 a week but it will slow aging up

Problem for beginners include the best guilds are not available to them. This new system actually slows their aging up unless they ignore much of it. If they try to do all they will get bored and quit.

Amdira

Baronet
How is it designed for beginners?
Negs? Nope they need those goods to age up
Daily quest? Yes they may get 3-4 a week but it will slow aging up

Problem for beginners include the best guilds are not available to them. This new system actually slows their aging up unless they ignore much of it. If they try to do all they will get bored and quit.
Come on - I'm not a native speaker and maybe there is a better word to define what I mean with beginners - and we are still talking about years and not only the first 2 weeks. Who is giving up within the first weeks has other reasons and no system will be able to prevent them from it.

Yekk

Viceroy
LoL... Most diamond guilds now have era and GB requirements...The castle system slows both....
Getting into a better guild is the best way to advance a city
Since this slows that it makes things worse... Aiming that this is for the young cities just does not work.
Getting them access to the better GB's quicker does.

Amdira

Baronet
One cannot learn the written and unwritten rules of this game within some days or weeks - even if they would offer a free package with everything you need to join a big guild. It's still a long time game and that's fine. There are already too many beginners who are thinking rushing eras and having lots of GBs is a miraculous way to play this game and being frustrated when they learn it isn't. Who isn't willing to take the time to grow into all the features of this game won't be welcome to any serious TOP guild.

Yekk

Viceroy
Being in a big well ran guild does teach that...
If you knew me better you would find my main world guild has never advocated rushing. Each age something to savor. Some even worth sitting in.
The castle system will does a few percent improvement to players at best. Less to the ones you say it is aimed too.
A better improvement would have been a revamp to guilds. Where having iron age players in guild did not break GBG.

drakenridder

Emperor
Perk Creator
Hard without rogues and Alca? Real pro's don't need them. My main doesn't have an Alcatraz and I hardly ever need rogues.xd Rogues usually ending up as a supplement but mostly normal units handle tough battles far better with effective fighting.

Yekk

Viceroy
We were talking young cities Drak... you are a pro most likely getting more than enough troops from GBG.
Cities with limited room where how and what you build matters greatly. Cities where rock paper scissors fighting still needs to be learned.

drakenridder

Emperor
Perk Creator
@Yekk GbG isn't that profitable in terms of units but a huge number of units isn't really needed regardless. Just effectively fighting is the key. Young cities are better off raising their
attack GBs and learning how to properly fight. Rather than rely on Traz and being raised as a pro autobattle clicker, lol. Without the need of a Traz there's more space for attack% and GBs
like Kraken or maybe an AO to improve the odds of winning. Both are smaller than Trazz. Also young cities usually facing no to low bonuses buffed enemies. Trazz doesn't improve winning streaks / odds.