• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Castle System

I think you should get a reward for the more fights/negotiations. You should start with 2 and than add 2 more for it successful fight/negotiation (through the preset 15 events). Instead of give you 30 and removing 2 after each successful event.

Just my 2 pennies worth... :cool:

Can this issue be reported to the devs? When fighting levels the castel, a million popups come up right after the fight screen about what is granted on the next level in individual popups ie one popup for granting an item, one popup for the new attack %, one popup for the discount in tavern, one popup for the dealer, ext (what could be potentially be a million popups at the later levels). Can this notification be moved to appear when going to the city screen? And possibly eliminating the individual popups and maybe consolidating them to all one popup or just saying "hey you leveled up the castel, go check out the new rewards!"

CrashBoom

Legend
I think you should get a reward for the more fights/negotiations. You should start with 2 and than add 2 more for it successful fight/negotiation (through the preset 15 events). Instead of give you 30 and removing 2 after each successful event.

Just my 2 pennies worth... :cool:
the feature is to motivate the players do be more active
not to fight more

so instead of focusing on more fights it should consider all the other activities a player can make first

from announcement
"What's this Castle System about?!", you might be wondering. To sum things up in a few words, the Castle System is a feature that rewards you for your activity.
it doesn't say: rewards you for your fighting/negotiations

and btw
there are limited 15 levels
so increasing the fight points (instead of now decreasing) would need to exponentially increase the needed points for each level to need the same time to get to that level 15
(current: max 240 each. new: more fights and 30+2 instead of 30-2 would give thousands)

but adding new ways to get activity points only needs to adjust the points for the level
(if the total points a player can get daily is doubled the level points would be doubled too)

Last edited:
I saw the castle upgrade today but I didn't get a turtorial like the annoucment said..? Luckily I can read so I figured it out myself ;)

Initially I think this is really nice update. It gives some more incentive to do stuff to earn points. I think there are some really nice rewards that are worth attaining. I don't know about the daily chest, but the rewards are supposed to increase each day as I understood it..? I just mean that when your city produces over 700FP+ on daily basis the daily rewards kinda get negligible.

BeeVee

Squire
Some permanent rewards are rather a punishment than a reward.
The 1% less cost in Tavern silver, forces me to spend more tavern silver if I want to complete a quest like 'spend 1000 Tavern silver'.
Before I could spend exactly 1000 tavern silver. Now I only spend 990 tavern silver when I buy the same booster.

Last edited:
Does this new feature bring something to the gameplay? I doubt it
Does this new feature make me say wooowww? no
Will this new feature encourage me to continue playing FoE? no
Will this new feature make me stay in the game longer? no
Do I find an interest in this new feature ? no
Please fix your bugs before developing unnecessary stuff

SirAlucard

Steward
There seem to be many bugs at the moment with this new feature. Did my first 6 fights today, got rewarded just for 4 of them, starting with just 15 points and getting lower. Negotiations didn't bring any points. And I looked after each nego/fight for new points. And I didn't read anything about the rewards just for GEx1 4,8,12,16. Reads more like for every 4th encounter we would get extra points. Maybe someone from Inno could clarify it, please.

Amphistaff

Farmer
Some permanent rewards are rather a punishment than a reward.
The 1% less cost in Tavern silver, forces me to spend more tavern silver if I want to complete a quest like 'spend 1000 Tavern silver'.
Before I could spend exactly 1000 tavern silver. Now I only spend 990 tavern silver when I buy the same booster.

This was the first thing I thought of when I read about the decreased cost. I think a more useful addition for something tavern-related would be to increase the length of the buff by X% rather than the cost. Once you get a fully upgraded tavern (which really doesn't take that long) you are just swimming in silver so cost is essentially inconsequential.

sirblu

Baronet
So today I just logged in and was able to collect my Chests and the timer started over.
But am still not receiving any Castle points for battles.
I went to the GbG and did a negotiation and received 30 CP's, and the next negotiation received 28 CP's so that seems to be working but when I tried to do a battle, no Castle points. And no CP's for any other type of battles.
The same goes for GE. I switched over to GE and my negotiation Castle Points resumed at 12. But nothing for battles and my other Guildmates are having the same issue.

Last edited:

sirblu

Baronet
There seem to be many bugs at the moment with this new feature. Did my first 6 fights today, got rewarded just for 4 of them, starting with just 15 points and getting lower. Negotiations didn't bring any points. And I looked after each nego/fight for new points. And I didn't read anything about the rewards just for GEx1 4,8,12,16. Reads more like for every 4th encounter we would get extra points. Maybe someone from Inno could clarify it, please.
I have only received Castle points for Negotiations up to 240 per day. Nothing for any fights now in my second day. My Guildmates are not receiving any Castle Points for fights either. Has anyone out there actually received Castle points for Fights? I originally thought perhaps the 240 daily limit applied to the total of fights and negotiations. But in GbG, I started with 1 negotiation and received the 30 CP's. Then I tried a battle and nothing, so I tried a GE battle, still nothing and nothing for battle on the CMap either.

DEADP00L

Emperor
Perk Creator
Why trying to get their attention again ? They just don't care, we are complaining for months now of the imbalance in the GBG and the ridiculous PVP-arena and nothing happens.
What if we stop reporting bugs and our comments until Inno fixes all the feedback already made and sets up a real dialogue?

Without the information given by the beta community, the game would be ruined.

sirblu

Baronet
Well at least you received CP's for some of your battles. I have only received CP's for negotiations and not a single one for a battle regardless of where they were fought; GE, GbG, Cmap etc

Perhaps the reason INNO does not fix some of the bugs inherent in the game, like GvG for example, is because they CANNOT fix them or fixing them would be a programming nightmare or they just don't know how to fix them. There could be a million reasons why some of the bugs go un-fixed year after year.
Yes and for other bug there is no reason... on app i receave "full tavern" notification either notifications are disabled (*). This bug i notice it for more than 1 year...
You disable anims and sound on your game... ok... but anims and sounds are also downloaded on your web browser... reported for years and years... who pay the Gb and Gb downloaded for nothing ? (the CSR [ corporate social responsibility] is unknow on this game]
When i disable anims, all anims are not disabled (like po/mo stars, popup anims...), reported for years and years...
When you put some unicode icon at the end of a message title that will block future update of that message...
And that's only bugs I have reported...
I do not list reported by other players and not corrected now... there is hundreds and hundreds reports...

And i don't talk about recurring problem of web cache on each update of the game... the game support is saturated with display issues, game loading on every update

Last edited:

GateKeeper

Baronet
I noticed in GE, that on Nego's the amount of Castle Points appears in the lower left hand corner. When I choose the Fighting Option, I don't see an amount of Castle Points. I believe in the first few days, those appeared on the first screen to choose from Fight or Nego, but don't see them there now. This is level 2, 3rd substation in GE
1627079939329.png1627079958037.png

Yekk

Viceroy
Some truth to that ipenquin but that info is over 5 years old...

A lot has happened since then. That with early players having few goods so they can not do negotiations every day, they do not have traz's so fighting is also hard and do not get me started on daily's for the newest players.

Will it help new players? Yes a small amount but it will not decrease the number of players that quit in those first 6 months... It may actually increase players leaving