• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Castle System

Yekk

Viceroy
I have to agree Crashboom. Young cities will not be able to do much. Both fights and negs are tough early, Yet this should be the very group Inno wants to have enthused. Adding all of what you put then rebalancing to keep the time needed to level 15 the same would be a great idea.

It is a nice feature and I guess, some players will get more active. However, I would like to wish, that you get also Points for other things, where you don´t get points for the ranking. For fighting or negotiating, you get already ranking points. I would like to get points as well for motivating or visiting somes tavern.

sirblu

Baronet
We can finally tell you about the introduction of the Castle System.
What do you think? Do you have any questions?
You can read all about it here in our anouncement.
So what is up with these "Daily Castle Points Chest"? When you click on the Green "COLLECT" button to collect the chest the only thing that happens is it turns the "Collect" button into a timer but it does not collect anyrhing. What is it supposed to collect? What happens when the timer runs out? Does it revert back to a green collect button and then once pressed goes back to a timer? What is the purpose of this?CastleSystem Window 2021-07-22_7-54-03_A.jpgCastle System Chests 2021-07-22_6-15-36_B.jpg

sirblu

Baronet
"The chest always expires at midnight, and as soon as you collect it for the first time, you will start a cycle."
When I tried to collect the chest - all I got was the collect button turning into a timer - nothing else. Then when I tried to collect the second one today, the same thing - no collection just a timer

Attachments

• Castle System Chests 2021-07-22_6-15-36_B.jpg
    Castle System Chests 2021-07-22_6-15-36_B.jpg
    199.9 KB · Views: 21

drakenridder

Emperor
Perk Creator
@sirblu must be a bug. When I can collect it I'm receiving my coins and information about my collection streak. Did you already file a bug report to support?

sirblu

Baronet
So... Points:
Attacks: Up to 240/day (30...2 decreasing by 2 = 15 * 16 average)
Negotiations: Up to 240/day (30...2 decreasing by 2 = 15 * 16 average)
GE milestones: An extra flat bit on top of whatever you get for attack/negotiation still. Though it only seemed to be doing that for difficulty 1 for me - a difficulty 2 milestone is only offering regular amounts.
Daily Challenge: 100 + 700 for the challenger chest (so an average of 200 each for a 7 day cycle)
Clearing out the Antique Dealer's Shelf: Variable, but huge (points based on the coin cost of the items it appears)
Winning auctions: Only one I've seen so far is 30, but perhaps might be variable depending on the minimum bid for the item on offer.
Castle Chest: Day 1 offered 10 points.
So yes only the first level of GE gives you anything for Castle points. Not sure if it resets for a new GE run.

sirblu

Baronet
Just did 2 GBG fights - no castle points but did 1 negotiation and got 16 castle points - so it looks like castl points are only tied to negotiations in both GE and GbG but not fights

CrashBoom

Legend
Just did 2 GBG fights - no castle points but did 1 negotiation and got 16 castle points - so it looks like castl points are only tied to negotiations in both GE and GbG but not fights
fights/negotiation counts everywhere

if you did your 15 fights already elsewhere then no points in GBG
getting 16 castle points for negotiation means that is your 8th negotation of today (anywhere: venus special goods, GE, GBG, quests)

I did 16+ fights in GE and I NEVER saw this screen
that was not 16 fights that was the win in the 16th sector of level 1 (GEx #16)

so still my observation:
additional GEx castle points only for sector 4,8,12,16 of level 1

sirblu

Baronet
fights/negotiation counts everywhere

if you did your 15 fights already elsewhere then no points in GBG
getting 16 castle points for negotiation means that is your 8th negotation of today (anywhere: venus special goods, GE, GBG, quests)

that was not 16 fights that was the win in the 16th sector of level 1 (GEx #16)

so still my observation:
additional GEx castle points only for sector 4,8,12,16 of level 1
Crashboom - I am already on level 3 in GE and have fought my way through all but 4 encounters and I have never seen any Castle points rewarded for the battles. Hense my thinking that fights are not rewarded with Castle points only Negotiations.
Like wise, yesterday I did 4 negotiations in GE and received Castle points. But today, I did 10 negotiations in GbG and received Castle points for the first 8 and then no more.

drakenridder

Emperor
Perk Creator
What happens to the collection button when you collect? does it turn into a timer or just gery out?
After collecting I get a pop-up venster with information about my current collected coins and streak. It turns into a timer counting down to midnight server time.
Crashboom - I am already on level 3 in GE and have fought my way through all but 4 encounters and I have never seen any Castle points rewarded for the battles. Hense my thinking that fights are not rewarded with Castle points only Negotiations.
Like wise, yesterday I did 4 negotiations in GE and received Castle points. But today, I did 10 negotiations in GbG and received Castle points for the first 8 and then no more.
Fights give 30 coins - 2*number of victorious fights of today prior to this victory. Same applies to negotiations. Big encounters in GB before hitting 0 of this calculations usually give in GE1 a lot more coins.

sirblu

Baronet
So once you hit zero Castle points for battles and negotiations then they reset once the current GE and GbG is over and a new one starts?

AGranolaBar

Squire
When I tried to collect the chest - all I got was the collect button turning into a timer - nothing else. Then when I tried to collect the second one today, the same thing - no collection just a timer
This happened to me as well, but i still got the contents of the chest.