• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Castle System

Havik79

Baronet
First things first, by finishing the initial tutorial

I am in ME, on win10, firefox, and no tutorial, but I did get some points for negotiating for the last quest in the summer event.

CrashBoom

Legend
I am in ME, on win10, firefox, and no tutorial, but I did get some points for negotiating for the last quest in the summer event.
there is no castle tutorial

the tutorial when the game starts needs to be finished
which obviously is done in ME ;)

PhoenixFenix

Baronet
I wonder what defines Finishing big Guild Expedition encounters when it comes to castle points? Is it all bigger ones (4 per level) or just some of them?

Asking because I finished encounter 20 (first big encounter on level 2). Got my castle points for fighting as I should, but nothing else. But perhaps it's just you can't get castle points for both a GE encounter and fighting at the same time?

Last edited:

CrashBoom

Legend
I wonder what defines Finishing big Guild Expedition encounters when it comes to points: Is it all bigger ones (4 per level) or just some of them?

Asking because I finished encounter 20 (first big encounter on level 2). Got my points for fighting as I should, but nothing else. But perhaps it's just you can't get castle points for both a GE encounter and fighting at the same time?
how many ?

the 30,28,....

or more?

because I did the #12 and got 39 if I remember correct which would be 24 (4th fight of the day) + 15 for big encounter

PhoenixFenix

Baronet
how many ?

the 30,28,....

or more?

because I did the #12 and got 39 if I remember correct which would be 24 (4th fight of the day) + 15 for big encounter
It was my 2nd fight, so 28. And I have kept track of everything I have done so far. So I'm sure I didn't get any extra for the big encounter.

At this exact moment it's:
Daily Chest: 10 points
3 fights: 30 + 28 + 26 = 84 points
Daily Challenge: 100 points
Total: 194 points

BeeVee

Squire
I just finished encounters #17 - #24 and i got 1 castle point for each fight/negotiation So 8 castle points for 8 encounters

This information is NOT correct.
I confused the icon for an attempt with the icon for castle point

Last edited:

Havik79

Baronet
there is no castle tutorial

the tutorial when the game starts needs to be finished
which obviously is done in ME ;)

Oh, well some things have had tutorials, like playing the new mini-game in wildlife event.

Well, not overly fussed on some the rewards, however, I do love that I earn points by MY CHOICE, and am not forced to do certain things.

I assume you get the 700 points for doing 7 dailies, and not you have to do them all in a week.

-Alin-

Emperor
I like the castle system, we get interesting things just by playing the game.
Fights and negotations are good also, but points are limited daily I believe.

The Lady Ann

Baronet
I seem to have hit a brick wall unless I buy more stuff from the AD, fights, negs, campaign map nadda, nothing is giving me points

AGranolaBar

Squire
Hmm...I finished GE2+GE3 +GE4(full) and did not get any points. I was already done with the 15 fights that give points (30,28,26,etc). I did have available negotiations but the reward for them looked unchanged by the tower i was attacking.

Last edited:

CrashBoom

Legend
maybe only GE 1st level: 4,8,12,16 ??

just did #16: get +15 points (0 for fighting. already have all done)

ge16.jpg

shooter

Merchant
What exactly are the ways to get points. Which battles give them, not all do.

My daily asks me to negotiate 5 stops in GE for 100 points? That is a skip for me.

AGranolaBar

Squire
What exactly are the ways to get points. Which battles give them, not all do.

My daily asks me to negotiate 5 stops in GE for 100 points? That is a skip for me.
240=15 battlesSuccessful battles.
240=15 negociationsSuccessful negotiations.
TBDFinishing big Guild Expedition encounters
points written in AD for each itemBuying items from the Antiques Dealer
30 so far/item wonWinning biddings in the Antiques Dealer
100Successfully finishing daily challenges
700→ Finish them in a row for the special daily challenge reward
10Daily Castle points chest
TBDThrough in-game purchases

Amdira

Baronet
Nice feature so far
I appreciae the fact, that you can't access level 15 on one day - it's just a nice additional gift for being active in different ways on a daily base

BeeVee

Squire
will be like guild level
players will ask for more levels when reaching the max
;)
I think i will rather be like tavern table size. Once you reach the maximum size... that's it...
Besides: There is no building coupled with guild level .... I wonder how the castle level 25 would look like.