• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Castle System

Arwaren

Squire
Some thoughts:
1. The castle system is too early
The Castle system should not be available until the Iron Age. Let's look at how you get castle points:
Successful battles & negotiations - Bronze Age(limited) - Iron Age(unlimited)
Finishing big Guild Expedition encounters - Iron Age
Buying items from the Antiques Dealer - Early Middle Ages
Winning biddings in the Antiques Dealer - Early Middle Ages
Successfully finishing daily challenges - Iron Age
→ Finish them in a row for the special daily challenge reward - Iron Age

As we can see, most of the possibilities of scoring castle points we get in later eras ... In addition, the rewards we get from them will not be known by a beginner player, so introducing this system from the tutorial is pointless.

2. Expansion of the tavern

Here is a good opportunity to introduce the 4th column in the tavern shop which will be associated with the castle system. We players have a lot of Tavern Silver and we have no way to spend them ... that's why I propose another buff that would require a large amount of silver to spend.
Example:
Tavern 4th column.png

drakenridder

Emperor
Perk Creator
I really like the effort of this feature. A bit more att% for my attacking forces and def% for my
PvE tower defence is good. The other more unique bonuses are great although I would prefer
them on an settlement main reward to giving it a more rewarding feeling and more meaningful
once obtained.
That been said, can't wait for this getting to the live servers. Really looking forward to have
some decant motivation for the daily challenges again. While I agreed that serious improvements
of the existing features. Mostly the multiplayer features. Even some easy to implement tweaks
addressed by the community would already be a potential leap forward.

Havik79

Baronet
Hold the phone, 45% attack and defence for attacking armies, and then straight up 35% more attack to attack at level 15, holy cow.

Yekk

Viceroy
what peeves me off the most is this was developed in conjunction with the community sprint which was to fix our problems...

Instead we got little fixed...AND another lame addition...wasn't the arena fiasco enough to show that the players do not want the above?

Nessie

Baronet
- Successful battles & negotiations: only up to a certain number - how many exactly?

- Finishing big Guild Expedition encounters: I got ZERO for finishing GE IV

iPenguinPat

Squire
I really like this concept. In the running for best 2021 update imo. Good for old and new players alike and doesn't require extra time commitment to use it. Great synergy with Settlement, AD, etc. Very strong for new players trying to catch up and get to the end game...

Two odd things in the rewards
Level 13 - All Attack boost = 30%, All Defense boost = 35%, plus additional 35% attack for attacker.
Level 14 - All Attack and All defense even back out at 40%, plus an additional 35% attack for attacker.

Just seemed like 13 could have been 35% attack/def for all, and 30% attack for attacker. Then 14 up to 40% attack/def for all, and 35% for an attacker. In the end, doesn't make a difference. Just seemed out of place.

The other thing - Last 1 time reward gives two of everything except Rogue Hideout. You only get 1 Rogue Hideout. "one of these things is not like the other" kind of thought.

Nevertheless, rewards for doing what we're already doing and giving active players more love without giving us more chores... I dig this concept for sure. :cool:

NandodeMC

Merchant
The other thing - Last 1 time reward gives two of everything except Rogue Hideout. You only get 1 Rogue Hideout. "one of these things is not like the other" kind of thought.
I think that's because they want to have the same total number of all building prizes. Right now there's 7 Rogue Hideouts, 7 Wishing Wells, 7 Shrines of Knowledge, 7 Rogue Hideout Shrink Kits and 7 Wishing Well Shrink Kits if you sum up the prizes from all 15 levels

iPenguinPat

Squire
or it is 1st level only

I got +15 for #12 and for #16

because
maybe only GE 1st level: 4,8,12,16 ??

just did #16: get +15 points (0 for fighting. already have all done)
After done 15 encounters in GE,the 16th ... https://prnt.sc/1dx8h16
obviously depends also if that big encounter is the first to do or after X encounters done

Doing an another 5 enounters,you will gain none also in big encounters https://prnt.sc/1dxbr6w

I noticed that Fighting + Negotiating gave 30 to start with, then dropped by 2 each time until it reached 0 after doing 15 of each (total 240 as noted by Granola)

Perhaps GE is the same - you only get bonus for the first 4 "big encounters" each day. After that, there is no additional reward?
-- if that's the case -- I don't like that. I understand encouraging players to log in daily, but it'll also encourage players to extend out GE over more time. No so good during a race week for guilds that care.

I didn't catch If it's the same amount for all 4.. that would at least help rather than encouraging players to only do 3 per day to max out rewards.

The daily chest didn't make sense to me. I was able to collect after level up from 0 to 1. I would assume that daily is possible to get even when you don't level up. is it just a set amount of progress each day? how is the progress marked? I'm done for the day, so i wont know until tomorrow unless someone bails me out :)

BeeVee

Squire
The daily chest didn't make sense to me. I was able to collect after level up from 0 to 1. I would assume that daily is possible to get even when you don't level up. is it just a set amount of progress each day? how is the progress marked? I'm done for the day, so i wont know until tomorrow unless someone bails me out :)
Maybe you can try to refresh ? Worked for me

AGranolaBar

Squire
"The chest always expires at midnight, and as soon as you collect it for the first time, you will start a cycle."