• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Spoiler Castle System

-Alin-

Emperor
On some servers there is a message related to Guild Expedition level V, looks like a story to me, but eh ...

GEX - Info
Auf dem Beta-Server gefunden, Startzeitpunkt unbekannt und ob es so auf den Liveservern kommt, who knows:
Gildenexpedition Stufe V - es wird Zeit für das nächste Level!
Ziel ist bei einer möglichen Stufe nicht mehr der Dschungel mit seinen vielen, vielen Gefahren. Sondern wir begeben uns auf eine Expedition ins Erdinnere und wandeln auf den Spuren von Atlantis.
Tief im Erdinneren finden wir dunkel im Nebel, einzig durch bläulich schimmernde Vulkane erhellt, 16 neue Plattformen.
Diese neue Stufe V der Gildenexpedition bietet allen Spielern, welche sich sonst im Autokampf durch die Expedition schieben, eine echte Herausforderung!
Tief unter der Erde erhalten die eigenen Einheiten pro Plattform, bedingt durch den immensen Druck eine Zermürbung, ähnlich derer, die wir aus den Gildengefechten kennen.
edes Zeitalter begegnet den gleichen neuen sechs Einheitentypen, welche verschiedene Fähigkeiten und Boni besitzen. Allerdings in den Boni und Prozenten für Angriff und Verteidigung angepasst an das jeweilig angreifende Zeitalter.
Aber das ist noch nicht alles. Mit der fünften Stufe der Gildenexpedition implementieren wir eine neue Kampfmechanik. Die normalen Plattformen erhalten dabei drei Angriffswellen, die großen Plattformen versuchen euren Sieg mit vier Wellen zu verhindern. Wie gewohnt steigt der Anspruch von Plattform 1 (65) bis 16 (80). Jede gewonnene Plattform bietet wie gewohnt Gewinne aus allen Bereichen. Allerdings erwarten euch auch einige neue Belohnungen.
Das Rennen um die Trophäen der Gilden wird von 133,33 % auf 166,66 % angehoben.GEX - Info

Found on the beta server, start time unknown and whether it comes to the live server, who knows:
Guild Expedition Level V - It's Time for the Next Level!
The goal at one possible stage is no longer the jungle with its many, many dangers. Without it, we embark on an expedition into the Earth and walk on the tracks of Atlantis.
Deep in the memory we find dark in the nebula, illuminated only by bluish shimmering volcanoes, 16 new platforms.
This new level V of the Guild Expedition presents a real challenge for all players who would otherwise push themselves through the expedition in the car battle!
Deep below the earth, the units receive per platform, due to the immense pressure a turbulence similar to the one we know from the guild fights.
Each age group encounters the same new six unit types, which possess different abilities and bonuses. However, in the bonuses and percentages for attack and defense adapted to the respective attacking age.
But that's not all. With the fifth stage of the Guild Expedition, we are implementing a new combat mechanism. The normal platforms get three attack waves, the big platforms try to prevent your victory with four waves. As usual, the demand increases from platform 1 (65) to 16 (80). Each winning platform offers, as usual, winnings from all areas. However, some new rewards await you as well.
The race for the trophies of the guilds is raised from 133.33% to 166.66%. GEX - Info

Now, seeing the first page of this Castle System thread is something mentioned and it was a photo/placeholder with a GE minigame, should that minigame be related to GE-V, instead of negotiating to be that minigame(and the help of the castle) if you cant beat with your units/attack boost?

Last edited:
I have already sold all the unwanted stuff from my inventory and the current five slots at the Auction Dealer are filled mostly with the daily items gained at GE. Some days I have not enough to sell to fill the current 5 slots. Not sure what Im going to do with those extra slots.

Sometimes I want to keep a few decorations (Ancient Faces / Gates) at inventory to be used for events quests.
Same with a few houses, supply or cultural buildings.

Last edited:

MooingCat

Viceroy
Spoiler Poster
Seems like there are more ways to gain coins than simply logging in daily:

Code:
"CASY|By winning this battle you received these Castle Points in addition. You can earn more Castle Points each day."
"CASY|By winning this negotiation you will receive these Castle Points in addition. You can earn more Castle Points each day."

"CASY|By purchasing this item you are rewarded with these Castle Points in addition."
"CASY|By winning the bidding you are rewarded with these Castle Points in addition."

Some other parts of the code make me believe the fights/negotiations specifically refer to the guild expedition, it could be really broken if it was for all fights. Looks like you can also get castle points by exchanging items in the AD, but not tooltip for that yet.

PhoenixFenix

Baronet
Seems like there are more ways to gain coins than simply logging in daily:

Code:
"CASY|By winning this battle you received these Castle Points in addition. You can earn more Castle Points each day."
"CASY|By winning this negotiation you will receive these Castle Points in addition. You can earn more Castle Points each day."

"CASY|By purchasing this item you are rewarded with these Castle Points in addition."
"CASY|By winning the bidding you are rewarded with these Castle Points in addition."

Some other parts of the code make me believe the fights/negotiations specifically refer to the guild expedition, it could be really broken if it was for all fights. Looks like you can also get castle points by exchanging items in the AD, but not tooltip for that yet.

Seems like the GE badge finally got it's explanation :) I would also think you you will be able to get Castle points from the Daily Challenges, because of the Daily Challenge chest:

I believe in @MooingCat's theory it should be connected to the Guild Expedition more now. But then also somehow connected to the Antiques Dealer, the Daily Challenges and the Settlements. Maybe you collect the coins everywhere or something completely different?

antiquedealer_castle_system_slot.png
antiquedealer_slot_castle_level.png
antiquedealer_slot_castle_system.png
antiquedealer_castle_system_slotantiquedealer_slot_castle_levelantiquedealer_slot_castle_system
outpost_gui_emissaries_slot_castle.png
castle_system_daily_challenge_chest.png
castle_system_daily_collectable.png
outpost_gui_emissaries_slot_castlecastle_system_daily_challenge_chestcastle_system_daily_collectable

castle_system_badge_large.png
castle_system_badge_large.png
castle_system_badge_timer.png
castle_system_icon_castle_coins.png
settings_icon_castle_system.png
castle_system_badge_largecastle_system_badge_largecastle_system_badge_timercastle_system_icon_castle_coinssettings_icon_castle_system.png

Last edited:

Legendary Kata

Merchant
Seems like the GE badge finally got it's explanation :) I would also think you you will be able to get Castle points from the Daily Challenges, because of the Daily Challenge chest:
Agreed! Daily Challenges honestly NEED a buff for their rewards. The Challenger Chest is mainly AD Fodders, the only nice items are 50 FPs, Reno Kit and Store Building. I wouldn't be surprised if the castle has some ties with the Daily Challenges.

-Alin-

Emperor
Well, I can't wait to see this implemented. Should be nice!

It should be nice, but looking at the castle and the carriage position(Forge Flus), top of the map between AD and Event hub, and both looking the same, blueish color, I guess to have acces to all „benefits” inside that castle You have to pay for a monthly subcription.