• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Castle System Additional Levels

Dessire

Regent
It takes 1278 days reach level 15 without buying things from the ADealer. I cannot imagine the amount of time it would take reach the max level.

I like the update, how the castle looks at max level, the 4th new portrait, the idea of receive aprox 100 or 80 FPs per day from the castle, the expansion, everything but there is only one problem: the time it will take you to reach level 20 without buying diamonds.

Free to play players can receive a max amount of 799.2 points per day (average) without considering the ADealer. that is terribly awful and now it is even worst with the 5 extra level. I know that this feature was created to make players spend more real cash but it does not hurt add more ways to allow f2p players earn more castle points like "you win 5% of the coins you get from the ADealer by selling your items, or more points by participating in the pvp tower or in GBGrounds or by leveling 10 levels of any GBuilding, etc.

P.S.: I really love receive surprises like this one. when I woke up, I did not expect see an update like this one.

apparently there are quite alot of cash spenders already to make inno bring up new levels that soon... i doubt they will add more ways to earn points soon.. even if they do it will still take really lotsa time to reach those levels, so again the cash spending remains the target :)

The Lady Ann

Baronet
apparently there are quite alot of cash spenders already to make inno bring up new levels that soon... i doubt they will add more ways to earn points soon.. even if they do it will still take really lotsa time to reach those levels, so again the cash spending remains the target :)

in my main world we already have a lot of people with the level 15 avatars, while little old me has a level 7, one level due to a diamond purchase, I am patient, I finish it or I don't, no skin off my nose :)))

I'm too at level 7 to 8 at my Main City EN-4 Dinegu. I started negotiating more than usual and buying stuff at AD (most to be sold again to AD) later, to add more CPs per day. Still a long way to finish each level.

beelzebob666

Overlord
Pathfinder
Spoiler Poster
On the note of rewards...

Currently, the only way to get to level 20 is to buy huge amounts of diamonds. So why are there:
- 3 whishing wells+shrink kits
- 3SoK + 2(!!!) upgrades - not even 3...

I doubt, someone with so many diamonds on their account would need or care about such things... I would at least expect a maxed out Art Exhibition and a couple reno/+1 kits in there

wishing wells/Soks are a decent reward for the levels below 10, any level above that needs stronger rewards

Emberguard

Emperor
On the note of rewards...

Currently, the only way to get to level 20 is to buy huge amounts of diamonds. So why are there:
- 3 whishing wells+shrink kits
- 3SoK + 2(!!!) upgrades - not even 3...

I doubt, someone with so many diamonds on their account would need or care about such things... I would at least expect a maxed out Art Exhibition and a couple reno/+1 kits in there

wishing wells/Soks are a decent reward for the levels below 10, any level above that needs stronger rewards
I agree. By the time a player has spent that amount, they’ve likely already outgrown the SoK lvl 2, and WW’s wouldn’t be of use either. They’re not really going to need Antiques Dealer by that point though it’d end up sold there

.Chris

Baronet
To me it makes no sense that the reward for daily CP-Collection resets in the way it does.
If you want to incentivise daily activity then increase the CPs rewarded each day and reset it if one day is missed (possibly in a Tier System, resetting one Tier ffor every day missed)

Tier 1
Day 1 - 10
Day 2 - 15
Day 3 - 20
Day 4 - 25
Day 5 - 30
Day 6 - 35
Day 7 - 100

Tier 2
Day 1 (8) - 110
Day 2 (9) - 115
Day 3 (10) - 120
Day 4 (11) - 125
Day 5 (12) - 130
Day 6 (13) - 135
Day 7 (14) - 200

Tier 3
Day 1 (15) - 210

filipka33

Farmer
A great deal for people who buy diamonds in bulk

For regular players, maybe you will increase the option to make the first 30 fights / negotiations punctured?
This will give a chance a little bit of a chance to balance the gap between premium and regular players.

Unless you have ordinary ones somewhere, because they don't buy diamonds

Outlaw Dread

Baronet
Like so many others, I was playing before the Castle. It's a nice to have. II's not a game changer or of any significance. If once in a while I get a little bonus for doing what I would have done anyway, that's nice.
Anyway, as everyone gets the first few levels, it gives no real competitive advantage to most folks, outside of heavy diamond spenders who can scamper up the levels, as they can do with most parts of FoE. I prefer advancing through game play instead of spending cash., but YMMV.

mcbluefire

Baronet
Not gonna spend $10K to get 3 expansions. Get this system into something that can be completed in a reasonable amount of time for non "whale" (big spender) players or it will end up ignored after the whales buy what they are going to buy. To me reasonable isn't even as long as 3 years, but at least it seemed like, "okay that is cool as a side thing." This is a real let down if it doesn't include a re-balance of CP opportunities or costs for the levels.

@Juber, it really makes no sense for the Devs to create a feature that will take nearly 17 years to complete (F2P) and it only makes marginally more sense to create it if it will require spending upwards of $10K(US) to rush it. Can you share anything about what the plan is? When is the other shoe going to drop?