• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Castle System Additional Levels

Juber

Overlord
Community Manager
Castle%20Logo.png

Dear Kings and Queens,
On Wednesday, February 9th, we will add 5 new levels to the Castle System!

This is the place to be if you have any questions about it or would like to discuss it with other players.
Please keep in mind that your opinion may differ from the opinions of other players, you don't have to convince each other of anything here. :)

We appreciate your feedback!

Please write your feedback in a factual and constructive way and stay on topic.
So that we can pass your feedback on to the developers, the following points would be important to note:
  • Feedback that only contains one sentence like "There is a crack in this castle of glass…hardly for you to see" is not helpful. Please make sure to include reasons for your opinion.
  • The same goes for positive feedback. We are happy about it of course, but describing what exactly you like is always very helpful!
  • Limit your feedback to the actual content. Feedback like "You should improve X" or feedback that refers to other game content or events is not helpful.
  • Use the "Like" button if another player has already reflected your opinion well.

Thank you very much and have fun!

Sincerely,
Your Forge of Empires Team

Tina66

Farmer
Hello, great this is good news but which does not seem urgent to me and by then you may change the avatars qi are almost the same tinted otherwise

Daga

Merchant
How many castle points do i need to reach level 20? Now I got level 2. It will be years ...

beelzebob666

Overlord
Pathfinder
Spoiler Poster
at least 5 years :oops:
that is the estimate for level 15... @about 5k free points per week

If the curve continues as before, I would expect that about 6.5 million castle points will be needed for level 20 - that is more than 6 times the amount as for level 15... so about 30 years for level 20 :(

we will know more in a bit

beelzebob666

Overlord
Pathfinder
Spoiler Poster
Ok, not quite correct my estimate... only 5.1 Million points for Level 20... so about 10k Eur...

-Alin-

Emperor
Even so, I do hope they increased the numbers of daily castle points we could get from fights/negos or GE, so far I can't see any "balancing", or any chance to get more than 800-900 castle points/day ...