• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Do Not Suggest Carousel level 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Johnny1215

Farmer
Reason
I consider this necessary, because in my vision of the game, it is necessary not only to introduce something new, but also to improve the old, otherwise, soon the players will be forced to simply remove from their cities what they have been collecting for so long and hard, because these buildings have become ineffective. This devalues the work of developers and designers who tried and thought the buildings to the smallest detail.
Details
This update should work the same as with Winner`s Plava level 2. Once a year there is an event where you can get the Carousel Selection Kit. In which you can choose Carousel Level 1 or Carousel Upgrade Kit.
Balance
This feature will not affect other features of the game, so no major changes are required.
Abuse Prevention
My suggestion does not open possible exploits and does not allow players to cheat.
Summary
The only question is why some buildings get a second chance and are redone, like the Cherry Garden set and Winner`s Plaza. And the beautiful and beloved by everyone Carousel should be removed to inventory because of its inefficiency.
Have you looked to see if this has already been suggested?
Maybe
Hello dear players and developers. I think this idea is not new at all, but it still needs to be repeated from time to time. The game needs to increase the number of different types of buildings such as 3x3, which give an attack to the attacking army. The ideal option would be to make the second level of the Carousel, which will give an attack to the attacking army at a level close to Winner`s Plaza level 2. This is a great option to attract players with a lot of interest to go through the event in which this Selection Kit will be introduced, as well as make the game more interesting.

This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
Status
Not open for further replies.