• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Cannot Reproduce: Carnival - hearts count on masks does not change

Sl8yer

Regent
I was trying the middle 15% mask. At 100 it got stuck. I figured it would still add up, but after 6 attempts it started again on 110.

thephantom

Emperor
InnoGames
Any specific game action you're doing before attempting this? Anything happening in the event at the same time, like the chest or timed prize changing? Can you please also share your system/browser information, it would help us look into the matter. You can get it in the game settings, in the 'About' tab, there is a button to copy it. Thanks!

Sl8yer

Regent
No specific game action before attempting this. Nothing happening in the event.

1.93.cbd437c (16.01.2017 8:30), Sl8yer (63672), zz1, en_US, WIN 24,0,0,186, Windows 10, Firefox/46.0, 1920x892, DirectX9 (336 MB VRAM)

Sl8yer

Regent
This might sound totally crazy, but it got stuck again right now and I swear I could see an avatar of someone behind the mask that was moving to indicate I missed and I should try again.