• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Carnival Event 2019

• Thread starter Retired Community Manager
  • Start date

indian20

Steward
Just a quick recap of this event: I have already said it and I say it again - this was the worst event ever. Why - because it was pure luck. I spent 31440 Florins and received 5 Buildings/Kits. Assuming an average of 300 Florins / chest that would give me 103 chest - with a 10% chance to win I should have won 10.

So this it were it leads when all is based on random and luck - it is frustrating and it sucks. I will ignore it on the live servers like last year.

DeletedUser

Assuming an average of 300 Florins / chest that would give me 103 chest - with a 10% chance to win I should have won 10.
assuming you didn't spend florins for double chance

and received 5 Buildings/Kits
+ 2 from quests + 2 from silver league

makes 9.
8 FP on 5x5

I spent 31440 Florins
I only had/spend 21040 (maybe should have gone more risk and not most times the 100%) and got 0 kits from amateur league but also won 5 buildings/kits from chests

still 7 FP on 5x5
could be worse

and it sucks
I can confirm
7 FP, goods and 7% attack boost on on 5x5 sucks

Thunderdome

Emperor
Before the event ended, I managed to get the final piece: the fountain upgrade. It came with a price: spending nearly 71k florins throughout the event. So, now I am going to have 2 cards sitting in my inventory.

I did this to show how badly this event was planned, designed, and ignored that frustrated a lot of players.

I still won't play this on the live server.

DeletedUser9537

i still dont have the update available on the app

How do you log into the beta server with the android app? I only see my primary Brisgard City and I must be missing how to get to Beta...

Or maybe it's Bluestacks 4? It's an android emulator that lets you run/play all the android apps/games in Windows... The android games are MUCH better than the Windows versions...

DeletedUser8859

How do you log into the beta server with the android app? I only see my primary Brisgard City and I must be missing how to get to Beta...

You need to select the BETA server first.
  • Press the Flag button at the top right corner of the Login screen. After pressing the Flag button the app will show a Server Selection list.
  • Select the BETA Server at the end of the Server Selection List. It is zz.forgeofempires.com. The app will return to the Login screen. The Flag button will show a black background flag with two gears.
    • Note: If you see an UK flag at Login screen you are at the International server (en.forgeofempires.com)
    • Note: If you see another country flag at Login screen you are at another country server
  • After selecting the BETA Server press the Login button and then select world Dunarsund.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser9356

By dint of burning every single diamond I had, whether from the beta bonuses or earned on my own, I ended the event with four of the five buildings, and three of them Level 2. MOST unsatisfactory.

Thunderbummy

Marquis
In summary, at the end of the event; not worth the effort - wait for the spring event. Depending on your particular preference, the completed set at level 2 is barely any improvement on the cherry garden set. Attack is worse, FPs slightly better and the rest I really don't care about. In reality, the rate at which the special building pieces drop is very poor and you will need a huge amount of luck to land a complete set without spending several thousand diamonds. I spent more than 32K florins and still can't complete a level 1 set - need I say more?

DeletedUser4379

The events are getting worse.
Waste of money paying wages to Development team.
Send it to me instead.

DeletedUser8090

In summary, at the end of the event; not worth the effort - wait for the spring event. Depending on your particular preference, the completed set at level 2 is barely any improvement on the cherry garden set. Attack is worse, FPs slightly better and the rest I really don't care about. In reality, the rate at which the special building pieces drop is very poor and you will need a huge amount of luck to land a complete set without spending several thousand diamonds. I spent more than 32K florins and still can't complete a level 1 set - need I say more?

Quest 5 gives Mask, at the end of quest line it gives two more kits.
From Bronze League above you get at least one more kit.
So that's 4 pieces already, you spent 32K and won NOTHING? :rolleyes:

By dint of burning every single diamond I had, whether from the beta bonuses or earned on my own, I ended the event with four of the five buildings, and three of them Level 2. MOST unsatisfactory.

Did you use the 3 kit to upgrade instead of your one last missing building? :rolleyes:

DeletedUser8822

Was it even possible to get the whole set to lvl 2 without using diamonds? Didn't participate much on beta because the event was a pain in the butt to play.

DeletedUser8351

@amativissimus For my part the 5 buildings (thanks to 2 selection kits) and 3 improvements, without spending diamonds.
it could have been worse