• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Rejected Carnival 2021 Event

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reason
It would be a slightly different event than the previous ones, but it would bring a world of possibilities in new constructions and characters. In addition, it would be innovative.
Details
I gave some details in the post. But I think it may have a mechanics similar to what St. Patrick's event was like: We took a boat (or car), took some resources (as was done with the cloverleaf) to the samba schools, so that they produce floats and costumes for the carnival.
Balance
It will not require any adjustment in the game mechanics. It would be just another event.
Abuse Prevention
The proposal would not allow cheating.
Summary
A carnival event focused on Brazilian culture. Buildings, characters, all reminiscent of the Country of Carnival. Do you think it can work?
Have you looked to see if this has already been suggested?
Yes.
We always see FoE doing a carnival event (except this year), in a European style, which is not bad, but it also has many differences from what we have as carnival in Brazil. And because Brazil is known as the "Country of Carnival", InnoGames could look at this South American country and say: "Wow, let's pay tribute to them" and launch the Carnival 2021 event inspired by Brazil.

I imagine as Main Building a sambadrome, which connects just as they did with the hippodrome at the football event! We would fit floats in the sambadrome to earn more forge points, goods, attack, among others, for example.

And there was no need to stop there! As a secondary building, an electric trio, very popular at the carnival in Salvador, also in Brazil. Instead of the pragmatic mask salesman, a street vendor's cart. Last but not least, 1x1 chemical toilets, which, when close to the sambadrome and other Carnival buildings, can give extra bonuses.

When I posted this idea on the BR forum, they complemented the following: "inclusion of historical missions honoring former carnival composers: Lamartine Babo, Carmen Miranda, Chiquinha Gonzaga and many others".

Anyway, it could be a great event. Think about it, InnoGames. :)

This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.

LugerP08

Merchant
I think it would be nice to see Carnival in a new way, but I still want to see in next year's Special Events or Historical Questlines

Umbrathor

Baronet
The Venice Carnival events were replaced by St Patricks due to the overwhelming negative feedback at the luck based games. Similar to the recent soccer event.

St Patricks will probably not be replaced any time soon. So I doubt carnival will make a fast comeback. But I like diversity and would support a new, Brazillian carnival based event. As long as Inno doesn't re-use the horrible luck-on-luck game they had back then.

LordTachikawa

Merchant
Let's focus any and all discussion on the Event idea, and not the suggested buildings; they would fall under the Do Not Suggest List.
Do Not Suggest ...
"New buildings or items. Buildings and items are decided upon according to a feature, event, era and need to ensure they are balanced within the game. "

Let's focus any and all discussion on the Event idea, and not the suggested buildings; they would fall under the Do Not Suggest List.
Do Not Suggest ...
"New buildings or items. Buildings and items are decided upon according to a feature, event, era and need to ensure they are balanced within the game. "
Yes. The idea is the event and the buildings mentioned are just so that everyone has a small idea of what Brazilian Carnival is.

thelegend88

Squire
I always said how carnival event was bad. And it was. Now after witnessing and participating in St. Patrick's event, I would welcome carnival event back with my arms wide open instead if this new train wreck of an event.

antoto51

Farmer
very good idea, personally I loved the St Patrick's Day event, so I really like this idea
on the other hand for the main BS I don't really like chain buildings, I prefer those where we have the choice between several different BS at the last level, each with a particularity (like the boat, the train, the Mikawa / Mikoto bridge or the September cottage)

Status
Not open for further replies.