• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Cannot Reproduce: Can't zoom in cultural settlement

DeletedUser9021

At some point in the past few days, I lost the ability to zoom with the mouse wheel in cultural settlements. Zoom still works in main city.

Browser: Google Chrome Version 70.0.3538.110 (Official Build) (64-bit)

thephantom

Emperor
InnoGames
At some point in the past few days, I lost the ability to zoom with the mouse wheel in cultural settlements. Zoom still works in main city.

Browser: Google Chrome Version 70.0.3538.110 (Official Build) (64-bit)
Alternatively, in addition to what beelzebob wrote above -> are you perhaps using a different screen/monitors setup than before? The game zoom (both in the main city and in Settlements) for some time now depends on your screen resolution (and similar criteria). Meaning if you already have the whole screen map fully displayed on your screen, there might be no zoom level available (or you might have less zoom in/out options than before).

DeletedUser9021

Hmmm...not sure. But it seems to be working for me again. Thanks

Kris Kelvin

Farmer
Confirm this issue.
I have WQHD monitor (2560x1440). Every time I enter cultural settlement and browser is in fullscreen mode - only maximal zoom is available. But in windowed mode zooming depends on window size: whenever window size aprox 1920x1080 - cultural settlement zooms out and both zoom gradations are available. When browser window becomes larger (I'm stretching it) - CS map zooms in again and stops reacting to mouswheel or (-) button.