• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Will Not Fix: Can't switch out one of the requirements in a Daily Challenge

PhoenixFenix

Baronet
Troubleshooting
I tried Firefox which have the same issue as in Chrome. On mobile I have the button to switch for all requirements, but it's greyed out for the negotiation requirement even after clearing cache.
I can't switch out one of the requirements in the Daily Challenge. In this case I have no problem completing the negotiation, but not being able to switch out the requirement you want could be game changing.

Daily Challenge.png

Browser or App version and version number
Chrome version 97.0.4692.71
Recreation steps
Play the Daily Challenges. This time I first choosed tomorrows prize.
Frequency
First time
Can this be reproduced?
-

Juber

Overlord
Community Manager
I can't switch out one of the requirements in the Daily Challenge. In this case I have no problem completing the negotiation, but not being able to switch out the requirement you want could be game changing.

View attachment 7688
Have you already switched this task multiple times? There is a limit on how often you can do this.

Owl II

Emperor
It's hard not to remember. I have exchange the tasks more than 10 times. It's still possible. Obviously, that's not the problem

PhoenixFenix

Baronet
It's hard not to remember. I have exchange the tasks more than 10 times. It's still possible. Obviously, that's not the problem
I have exchanged other tasks before and still could as you can see. Actually I also did it with the 1-hour productions afterwards, so you're right that's not the problem. It's about this specific negotiation task.

But those I clearly remember switching out are production tasks and one by clicking wrong button by mistake for something I actually wanted to do. Don't remember exactly what it was, but I'm sure it wasn't a negotiation task.

Last edited:

XIA*

Marquis
Hi, I don't have this function at all on beta. Can this be a bug? Running 1.227.ea3a18465 (08.03.2022 19:49) on PC, chrome browser. I registered in early december but I have never gotten this feature.

Fire Witch

Forum Sorceress
Beta Moderator
Hi, I don't have this function at all on beta. Can this be a bug? Running 1.227.ea3a18465 (08.03.2022 19:49) on PC, chrome browser. I registered in early december but I have never gotten this feature.
No, this is not a bug.

beelzebob666

Overlord
Pathfinder
Spoiler Poster
Is it that it's not working correctly, or is it simply part of the test? I've had it this way since the test was released to live. Just figured it was one of the things being tested by the devs.
yeah - that is the problem when not giving an official announcement in which there is explained how a feature is intended to work and what to expect from it...

it is hard to point out bugs when the intended working state is not known

Thunderdome

Emperor
@Juber It happened again today, but with 3 of the tasks.
This time I'm certain I haven't switched out one of these multiple times.

View attachment 7693
For those who are saying that it could be the number of times before an exchange is maxed, this is not true as the first switch (on any 1 task) will be a free one. The next switch will be via diamonds on any task on the list after the free button is clicked/tapped. So, basically, this is broken.