• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Fixed on Beta: Can't sell Little Fountain of Youth at Antiques Dealer

Andi47

Overlord
  • Browser and Version: Browser: Google Chrome Version 83.0.4103.61 (Offizieller Build) (64-Bit); Game: 1.180.7843dc1cf04 (28.05.2020 20:01)
  • Overview of the bug:
1.) have at least one Little Fountain of Youth in the inventory (I built a Fountain of youth, shrinked it with a kit, and stored it into inventory)
(In the Inventory I can now find the Little Fountain of Youth by searching for "little".)
2,) go to Antiques Dealer
3.) click to select items for selling
4,) search for "little"
--> the Little Fountain of Youth is not found (I also tried to search for "Youth") - and yes, I checked in my inventory, I did NOT lock the Little Fountain of Youth.
  • Screenshots:
Cant_sell_Little_Fountain_of_Youth.jpg

• How often this occurs: every time when I try to sell a Little Fountain of Youth
  • Urgency: I'd say at least medium
  • Preventative Actions: none
  • Summary:
When attempting to sell a Little Fountain of Youth, it does not appear on the list, and it can't be fount in the inventory list.