• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Fixed on Beta: can't see all buildings

DeletedUser8262

Can now access city but the buildings are all invisible, friends and neighbours are similarly affected... c'mon devs get it together

DeletedUser5429

Yep, can't see any building.
Only roads are displayed.
Buildings are accessible and you can collect productions when clicking on where they should be, though.

DeletedUser8204

Same problem here, all I see are the annimations, not the base buildings.

DeletedUser7608

Same here.
Only posting to increase count, so devs/support don't try and blame our own browser etc like they keep saying to me when they screw something up lol

Alma65

Merchant
Same here.
Browser Chrome 58
Console is full of error messages, see attached screenshot.

Attachments

• Beta2017_06_12.jpg
    Beta2017_06_12.jpg
    512.6 KB · Views: 6

DeletedUser8026

The Citybug is fixed, but my Taverninormation is missing.

DeletedUser7608

city back but now no indicators for motivated/collectable/unconnected buildings etc i.e. the little icons above buildings respectively

TheFlyingMan

Merchant
I confirm the missing indicators (motivated/collectable/inactive buildings) and the missing Tavern occupant number.

iOS (Mac) + Safari

TheFlyingMan

Merchant
Tavern indicator now working. Building indicators also working.

1.104.d3373d01a5 (12.06.2017 15:48), TheFlyingMan (146608), zz1, en_US, MAC 25,0,0,171, Mac OS 10.12.4, Safari Version/10.1, 1920x1019, OpenGL (336 MB VRAM)

DeletedUser7608

Page went to updating screen, now I can't get past 47% to 50% loading screen!!.:mad:
Hope this isn't back to the old problem I had back in February which meant I couldn't play for weeks.
Told it was my browser etc which I knew it wasn't, then a few weeks later it "mysteriously" fixed itself.:rolleyes:

EDIT:- Phew...all back to normal now ;)

Last edited by a moderator: