• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Cannot Reproduce: Can't scout new Jupiter territories

Provolix

Farmer
Troubleshooting
I tried to reload the game, to close and open the browser again, I also tried to use Mozilla Firefox browser, but nothing worked. I didn't try to move to Jupiter Age, because I'd like to conquer a few territories before moving on.
I'm playing in Space Age Venus and I tried to switch to the new Jupiter Moon map, but I wasn't able to select the new tab. A message pops up saying that I have to acquire all the provinces of the current map first, but I've done it already, as also can be seen from the screenshot I took.

Browser or App version and version number
Chrome, latest version 99.0.4844.51
Recreation steps
I click on the shuttle to access World Map, then I try to click on the tab for Jupiter Moon map, but it's disabled.
Frequency
every time I try it
Can this be reproduced?
I guess so

Attachments

• screenJupiterMap.jpg
    screenJupiterMap.jpg
    244.9 KB · Views: 18
I am having the same issue using Chrome browser. Whether I access the Continent map map from the Moon or from my City, it tells me I cannot move forward without acquiring the Venus Territories but all the Venus Territories have been acquired.