• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Fixed on Beta: Can't read the red text in the Vikings quest ! [52844]

DeletedUser4674

How can you put RED numbers on a grayish background, it is almost impossible to read the RED numbers !
I have a 4K screen that runs 3840x2160 and it almost impossible to read the RED numbers, it is so small and blends together. !
Look at the picture and tell me why you did that. ?
There is a reason that a book is on white paper and letters are black, because all can read it, it has been that for like 4400 years now......
If you look at the blue background it is very nice to look at for all colors numbers/letters, please change it, so all can read the numbers....
I had to reduce the size of the original pic, so it is possible that the colors is wrong. Because I could not upload the original size so you really could see the problem.........
And the pic is much bigger that it is on my 4K screen !! so it is much easier to read now :/
And BTW i am not color blind !!!

Attachments

• 2019-01-17 JPG_small.jpg
    2019-01-17 JPG_small.jpg
    426.3 KB · Views: 24
Last edited by a moderator: