• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Fixed on Beta: Can't mark messages as Hidden in the Message Center

Rosiemarrie

Steward
Troubleshooting
Usually use Chrome, tested with Edge and got same issue.
I can't mark messages as Hidden in the Message Center. Usually when you are in a message and click on the hamburger menu at the top left (button with three lines top left) then it opens a menu that includes 'Hide Conversation' but when I do that the menu opens with the option but the tick boxes can't be clicked, they just stay unclicked when you try. This is the same for the 'Mark As Favorite' button button (although there are alternative ways to make a message as favorite).

This happens in Guild messages. I am not sure if it's the same in social messages as I'm new to Beta and don't have any of those to test with.

Browser or App version and version number
Chrome Version 93.0.4577.63 (Official Build) (64-bit)
Edge Version 93.0.961.38 (Official build) (64-bit)
Recreation steps
1. Open a message in the Guild tab of Message Center
2. Click on the button with three lines, top left of the message
3. Try to click on the 'Hide Conversation' button.
4. Nothing happens. The box is not ticked and the message is not marked as hidden.
Frequency
Every time over a few days.
Can this be reproduced?
Happens every time. Works Correctly on Live server, only happens on Beta server.

Marenubium

Farmer
It is not working still: Guild threads, Social threads, they cannot be made locked/hidden/important
PC, since i have no mobile.
Please fix this asap, it's getting frustrating and people who don't understand the issue left the guild because they couldn't hide messages.