• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Not A Bug: Can't login - "Sorry, your nickname is wrong" error

DeletedUser3482

I've been playing for a few days now, and last night when I tried to login I got the "Sorry, your nickname is wrong" error. This morning I was able to login just fine, but now when I try to login I get the same nickname error.

I have tried everything posted in the sticky thread, including clearing cache, hard refresh, different browser, different computer, etc. Still no luck. Very frustrating for it to happen two days in a row.

I'm using the same nickname and password every time, and have confirmed I'm using the correct details.

DeletedUser2752

Are you on the right server? If you started this game on the chrome app, I would try the .net (EN) server.
Bug 5.jpg

DeletedUser3380

What to do firstly: As say byeordie did you choose the correct server

After :

- On what browser are you? :

what version ?
Have you made ​​any recent updates ?

- Have you tried a different browser? (Google Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer, Safari, etc.., And the problem is it similar?

- Do you have this kind of concern about something other than Forge of Empires?

Trying to do ctrl + F5 then Ctrl + Shift + del and restart your PC

DeletedUser1036

Hello, Ikonik, after me searching through a few different methods, I have come to find that you do not have an account on the ZZ server. However, you do have an account on the EN server here: http://en.forgeofempires.com/

Follow that link, and try your username, and password there.

Thanks for playing Forge of Empires.