• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Fixed on Beta: Can't log in

Yanshi

Farmer
Troubleshooting
cleared cookies. even tried edge.
Getting a server error when I launch the beta game on browser.
Tried another browser, cleared cookies, same thing. I get this error. URL is https://zz1.forgeofempires.com/ (I tried zz without any digits, automatically redirects to zz1 after putting in username and password.

1706995528265.png

Browser or App
Browser
Browser or App version and version number
Chrome browser on PC. Version 121.0.6167.140 (Official Build) (64-bit)
1.276.a9ba3d30da (01.02.2024 18:45)
Recreation steps
Actual Behavior
crashes with the error posted
Expected Behavior
to log in normally and play
Frequency
today
Urgency
urgent
Can this be reproduced?
yes

Nancy

Farmer
Same here and also made a ticket yesterday ( problem started with me 2 feb late in the evening).
Also did cookies, browser history, restart etc but that is not the problem since I have no problem at all on the other servers.
Same error on other browsers.
They are working on it but it is important that players report this so they will know it is happening with more people.

Last edited:

Nancy

Farmer
For me the problem is solved, hopefully for all of you as well. Tyvm for the efforts!

Last edited:

Yanshi

Farmer
same here. it has been resolved. idk how or when. i did not receive an update on my open ticket.