• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Duplicate: Cannot Train Early Middle Ages Units

DeletedUser

In both of my Early Middle Ages military buildings (Mounted Archer Range & Armored Infantry Barracks), I cannot train the unit in the third slot and above.

I have units trained in slots one and two. I will not test out those slots by fighting and losing those units, because frankly I need them. What really ticks me off?... I just spent the coin/supplies to get that third Armored Infantry slot open. I should have just saved it and purchased the Heavy Cavalry building. Grrrrr.

This happens, by the way, in FF and Chrome, on both my Mac and my Windows-based computers. Both have up-to-date Flash. Please fix this before I cry. LOL

DeletedUser

... and yes, I deleted my cache and then rebooted my system. Everything. No joy.

DeletedUser

Suddenly Mounted Archer building worked again as far as training.
Armored Infantry Barracks still not functioning.

~ am going to look at link that Liberty left after I eat dinner. :)

DeletedUser

Tried Liberty's "collect from buildings" trick... Armored Infantry Barracks still locked up.

DeletedUser

Yup, Mercenary Barracks does the same thing. (Spent the coin/supplies to open third spot to test theory, as I had only tried 2 EMA buildings.) Cannot get a proper test of a hypothesis until you've repeated it 3 times, after all. Thank God tomorrow is Monday and holiday will be over.

le sigh

DeletedUser

They all work now! Whatever you guys did, thank you. Just in time for the PVP Tower Challenge to reset!
:eek: Love all the hard work you do!

DeletedUser

Well, now I unlocked the 4th slot in Mercenary Barracks, but cannot train. I am patient. At least I have 3 for now. I figure in a few hours, it might just work randomly.