• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Duplicate: Cannot start new board

Status
Not open for further replies.
Troubleshooting
Restart Browser,
Just completed last board.
I had 100 Doubloon, click start and error dialog box "Not enough resource".

Browser or App version and version number
Microsoft Edge
Recreation steps
Restart Browser, click start and error dialog box "Not enough resource".
Actual Behavior
click start and error dialog box "Not enough resource".
Expected Behavior
start a fresh new board game
Frequency
every time
Can this be reproduced?
yes

Attachments

• 1.JPG
    1.JPG
    139.4 KB · Views: 7
  • 2.JPG
    2.JPG
    59.7 KB · Views: 7

MATR

Squire
I have the same issue, first no shuffle of dragon board, then after reset board has START, pressing start and I get message "not enough resources". This repeats every time I reset game. As a result I can not play the summer event. It seems like the game is trying to start another dragon board and then telling me I don't have enough dragon credits. There is no way to get back to a regular board. I've tried flipping treasures, open calendar visit league results and restarting, same results after multiple tries. Glad I didn't buy the gold pass. Taky your time fixing as it is saving me from spending plus none of the prizes seem like much anyway and the amount of doobloon I get each day isn't enough to make much progress. Even worked hard on daily quest only to receive a messy 10,
11111Screenshot_317.jpg1111 Screenshot_317.jpg1111-2 Screenshot_317.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.