• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Contact Support: Cannot access the game under linux in flash

DeletedUser9139

It's a couple of days I cannot access anymore the game from linux.
I was stil using flash, with Chrome 66 since it was the only able to run the game under linux (at least it worked).

At the moment when I try to access the game I see only this screen:
upload_2019-2-26_13-25-0.png

I play in both the IT and EN servers (two different nicks), and in both cases it goes like this:
1) I click on "play":
upload_2019-2-26_13-27-35.png

2) I select the world (east-nagach on the EN server, greifental on the IT), and I'm presented with the screen:
upload_2019-2-26_13-37-50.png

the I click on it, chrome asks me to enable flash, I accept but only the screen:
upload_2019-2-26_13-25-0.png
is shown and even is I right click and allow nothing happens.

As of now, I'm technically locked out from the game.
The app doesn't allow to change the flash/html5 settings.
I don't have at the moment a windows machine handy to switch the setting.

I'd be happy even only with someone toggling my setting since I realize linux players are for sure a minority. :)

DeletedUser9139

oh... I even used the wrong forum (I though I was posting in en, not in beta, sorry).
Okay, will give a try from the app.
thanks for the hint.

Anyway it could be handy in such cases a toggle in the app to change between flash and html5... even though it would have a fairly limited use I guess.