• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Reported to Developers: FOE-82291 Can not play mini game if dragon board is not finished before reset

Vic.Vicious

Marquis
Troubleshooting
All trouble shooting steps have been taken.
Browser or App
Browser
Browser or App version and version number
Chrome: Version 124.0.6367.156 (Official Build) (64-bit)
Recreation steps
Shown in video/image
Actual Behavior
Shown in video/image
Expected Behavior
New game starts
Frequency
Every time.
Urgency
extreme
Can this be reproduced?
yes
Last edited:

Paris

Farmer
Same with me. I sent in a ticket and support has forwarded to developers.

Just wanted to add here, cannot continue with the event as screen will not clear.

Vic.Vicious

Marquis
We have to make sure we are posting for the same reason. My error occurred because I left the dragon board up during the reset. If it is active during reset the game will try and rest that board and the 3 fragments won't be available and it will cause an error which makes sense in this case. If you have different circumstances, it's not the same error. That error only happened to me once. I make sure I clear the annoying, not well-planned dragon board or don't start it until I have the doubloons to complete it.

XIA*

Marquis
We have to make sure we are posting for the same reason. My error occurred because I left the dragon board up during the reset. If it is active during reset the game will try and rest that board and the 3 fragments won't be available and it will cause an error which makes sense in this case. If you have different circumstances, it's not the same error. That error only happened to me once. I make sure I clear the annoying, not well-planned dragon board or don't start it until I have the doubloons to complete it.
my dragon board is empty. It still slides over the main board when I press start and causes an error

Ruir Saille

Farmer
mine did as you said locked out over reset and it is still locked out with error message.
as you said it was fixed after you put in a ticket so should we all put in a separate ticket each for the same error ??

Harold Nat

Squire
Baking Sudoku Master
I sent a ticket but they can't reset my board. This is bad, I was trying to complete the calendar :(