• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Fixed on Beta: Can´t acess some of my guild members

DeletedUser1293

Every time i try to visit some guild members to polish or motivate i´m kicked otu by the server and my page refresh automatically. Same happens when i trie to trade in the marcket

DeletedUser

I have the same problem since today. When i want to motivate "byron", a guild member, i'm also kicked out of the server. I have no problem with anyone else from the guild.
Then there is an other problem, i can't change the guild member titles. When i change it and go out the menu, it's not saved. Other leaders have tried too, but did have the same problem. What's going on?
gr, BeeruitAmsterdam

DeletedUser1293

now i can't visit some of my neighbors to plund them, it´s a bad week for beta foe.. never saw so that many bugs here

DeletedUser1279

these problems will be repaired, but it sometimes takes more time than any of us, including the developers, like. It is not always easy to figure our exactly WHAT is causing the problems, so rather than bandaide them, the developers are trying to find out why this is happening so that it can not only get fixed, but also be prevented in the future. That is the joy (and sometimes headache) of playing on a BETA (actually more of an Alpha) server. We find and report the glitches, and the developers cure and repair them. I like to call it TEAMMANSHIP.

DeletedUser1279

btw, there are 5 in my guild who trigger the error when I try to visit them; have not checked the neighbours yet.

DeletedUser1279

All errors now appear fixed. tyvm, and *hugs* for the developers.