• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Fixed on Beta: CA goods rewards from province conquests missing - and some other minor map issues

DeletedUser

1) I conquered two provinces on the new CA map, one promised 20 paper, the other one 20 coffee. After the victories, they showed up in the townhall shortly, but after a refresh they disappeared. Knowing this from the first occurance, immediately after the coffee showed up in my townhall, I tried to create a trade offering 20 coffee for some random goods, but when clicking "Sounds good!", I got an internal error, and my coffee was gone too. The medals from all 3 provinces I conquered so far registered properly however.

302tlr9.png

2) The new map unlocks 3 "Chests" as a reward so far - no expansions, no goods, no tower. And talking of tower: Using my 2 CA units in battles credits 0 battlepoints, 0 "total leadership" and rank #80 in the non existing scoreboard.

3) Every province has 5 or 6 sectors, all of them giving the same reward.

4) After 3/6 provinces, all I've encountered were a few Rangers and Musketeers, mixed with random LMA units.

Sovereign

Inhouse Community Manager
For number 1, please submit a ticket ingame so I can credit your missing goods. The devs say they have fixed this going forward.