• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Buying fps

Kronan

Viceroy
As I understand it, on a phone you can buy with gold on the image of the hand, not just on the button.

All I can say is: WOW, you are correct. Another opportunity lost for years..... IN 6 YEARS of PLAYING, I have NEVER EVER seen that feature and no one I know of has mention it either, or KNEW it existed!!! Why do we have to find these kinds of deep dark game secrets like this? Where is it documented? My bet is that someone found that by accident. 99.99% of people playing see a button and press it to affect their desired result.

Regardless of this new "ENLIGHTENMENT", the proper way to design this is to have the buttons placed as in @Tanmay11 post: https://forum.beta.forgeofempires.com/index.php?threads/buying-fps.15379/post-131464

mcbluefire

Baronet
I find it hilarious two end users proposed an adequate correction, almost identically...a month apart and yet no one from inno says anything and move forward as if the solution is golden. How ridiculously rotten.

Here and above quoted here:

they could do something like this...so its out of the way:

I suppose when support volunteers quit they'll spend the 15 minutes to make the GUI change.

mcbluefire

Baronet
? You’ve lost me. How does support volunteers quitting equate to GUI changes?

My concern was does it really take a large work load for support volunteers taking back FP and refunding coins or diamonds before the devs can make a minor change? They are always looking to recruit new volunteers and one of the best ways to keep the volunteers you have is to keep the work load low by not introducing features that will obviously result in more work.