• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Rejected Buying Forge Points

Status
Not open for further replies.

qaccy

Emperor
Reason
Current functionality is far too limited. A single FP at a time, only up to a maximum of 10, and with a significant delay between each purchase. This makes it incredibly time-consuming to spend excess coins on purchasing FP, and feels very dated given how much the game has advanced in other areas over the years!
Details
I think shortening/removing the delay that occurs with each purchase would be fantastic! Barring that, being able to purchase beyond the limit of 10 in the bar would be the next best thing. However, I think the limit of purchasing one at a time should remain in either case. However, if the functionality is changed to allow purchasing beyond 10 in the FP bar, the second diamond purchase button should be changed to buying 10 at a time, rather than the current function of filling the bar to 10.
Balance
Obviously, speeding up the ability to purchase FP will have an impact in both the research tree and with Great Buildings. However, both of these areas already allow for a player to instantly fill in all missing FP using diamonds which is much faster!
Abuse Prevention
Given other limitations in the game, mainly a player's coin count, I don't believe that my proposal would allow for any bad behavior.
Summary
I'm not sure if this is something that'd actually be possible since it's kind of a backend change. Maybe the delay is there because of server limitations and can't be adjusted. Maybe the limit of 10 is something that requires a significant amount of work to remove relative to the impact. Overall I see this as more of a quality-of-life improvement than something that will significantly change the game, but that's probably because it's harder to be truly critical of my own ideas.
Have you looked to see if this has already been suggested?
Yes, although searching for 'FP' isn't possible so I had to search for 'forge points' instead.
Hi! I'd like to see improvements made to the ability to purchase FP via the + button next to the FP bar.

This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.

beelzebob666

Overlord
Pathfinder
Spoiler Poster
multiple suggestions (I think even the same you proposed) have already been made before in this regard...

Status
Not open for further replies.