• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Rejected Buttons for visiting all friends

Status
Not open for further replies.

ajja

Farmer
Reason
These buttons have not worked for some time (they did not display the correct status). Now their reaction is incredibly long. I often lose my temper. It's no longer fun, but frustrating ... This annoying activity of clicking on icons should change. It is an add-on with an automated function. Many players stopped playing due to lack of time.
Details
Commands should be among friends icons:
Item 1 - button for a mass visit to all their Tavern
Item 2 - Aid button for all friends
Items 3. ... to last - friends list
(or elsewhere)
Balance
I hope you like it.
Please create a cache for all commands (button clicks) over a period of time and send them to the server in bulk. I can't click quickly because the buttons are blocked until the server responds to the command.
Abuse Prevention
does not exist
Summary
I think the automated feature would reduce communication with the server and make it easier.
Have you looked to see if this has already been suggested?
I have not seen.
Hi,
I have an idea about the automatic visit of the Friends Tavern and their Aid using the buttons.
A player who uses his friends' auto-visit button would not even receive rewards, any plans, any points.
It would be possible to get ordinary rewards by paying with diamonds.

Last edited:
This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.

ajja

Farmer
I thought this game would be about strategy, like chess. It's similar to a click speed test here. The button to plunder neighbors means a fight, and that's something else.

CrashBoom

Legend
I thought this game would be about strategy, like chess.
nope

this game is a no-brainer

The button to plunder neighbors means a fight, and that's something else.
the button to plunder means: I already made my fight and want my reward

and checking 70 neighbors when they have something to plunder definitely needs more time a day than your aiding of your friends :rolleyes:

ajja

Farmer
the button to plunder means: I already made my fight and want my reward

and checking 70 neighbors when they have something to plunder definitely needs more time a day than your aiding of your friends
Yes of course, but You would not know what you will get for plunder.
It would be nice when you will go plunder, that after the opening of the city, the function is active.

You would not know what you will get for plunder.
The risk to choose a less rewarding plunderable building remains as part of the challenge. The player will not always know exactly what will get from a plunder, For example if choosing a multiple options production building ... the player will not know if it was set just for a tiny 5 minutes production or for a more rewarding 8 hours or 24 hours production. If choosing a goods production building it may have been set for a short 4 hours, or for a much longer and profitable one.

ajja

Farmer
The risk to choose a less rewarding plunderable building remains as part of the challenge. The player will not always know exactly what will get from a plunder, For example if choosing a multiple options production building ... the player will not know if it was set just for a tiny 5 minutes production or for a more rewarding 8 hours or 24 hours production. If choosing a goods production building it may have been set for a short 4 hours, or for a much longer and profitable one.
The point is not to favor a player with an automatic feature. It wasn't meant to be a plunder. A player who uses his friends' auto-visit button would not even receive rewards. The point is, if I don't have time, my friends will get what they deserve.

CrashBoom

Legend
A player who uses his friends' auto-visit button would not even receive rewards.
so the button is useless :rolleyes:

I get from aiding without it (all not only friends):
99 goods from Truce Tower
200+ goods from Seed Vault
10+ FP from tavern visits
maybe 50 diamonds a week from Seed Vault
coins, supplies, BP

why should I use the button if I don't get that o_O

so if you don't get anything from using that button then it is like you don't press that button at all

ajja

Farmer
so the button is useless :rolleyes:
why should I use the button if I don't get that o_O
so if you don't get anything from using that button then it is like you don't press that button at all
You will help your friends.

Why expend valuable diamonds to get ordinary rewards that the player is receiving now at no cost?
I think the time needed to aid fiiends one by one is well paid by the coins plus :
I get from aiding without it (all not only friends):
99 goods from Truce Tower
200+ goods from Seed Vault
10+ FP from tavern visits
maybe 50 diamonds a week from Seed Vault
coins, supplies, BP

Status
Not open for further replies.