• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Button position

DeletedUser190

When u got for example the stonemason doing 1 day job , and u click it by accident , then u get 2 choices :

continue production , and cancel production.

I have clicked cancel production a few times now by accident , i think the 2 buttons should be swapped around , it comes natural to click the button near the curser , and thats the Cancel funktion.

a small isue , but still a thing to improvr wth liltl work.

nice game

DeletedUser

Aye, spam clicking, especially in flash games like this is not advised anyway.

DeletedUser190

Thats pretty hard when u try run 5 min roiunds , and this game actually reward u for speed.

DeletedUser

The biggest problem I had with the "Cancel production" was the way the colors Green and Red were used; almost automatically I see Green as a "Yes" and red as a "No". When the pop-up asked me if I would like to cancel the production, I was going to hit the red button. Unfortunately, the red button cancels the production and the green button doens't.

But now, I know the "meaning" of the buttons. So I don't really think this needs to be changed.

DeletedUser190

yer thats all im saying to , aint a big isue , but the position is wrong nomatter what u guys say lol.

the refleks is to cancel.