• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

New Idea Building in Progress tag for battle ground

Miss T. Ree

Farmer
Reason
It will let guild members know that there is a building in progress which can be dimed.
Details
Just have a third symbol on the tag province panel. Next to stop and target
Balance
I do not think there is any impact on other game play, other than encouraging guild members to spend diamonds
Abuse Prevention
I don't see how it can be abused
Summary
Place a third symbol for battle ground indicating that there is a building waiting to be completed on any given sector.
Have you looked to see if this has already been suggested?
Not that I can see
Have a third symbol on the tag province panel for battle ground indicating that there is a building waiting to be completed on any given sector. Something like a roadworks triangle or 'men at work' sign.

Emberguard

Emperor
If it's a manual tag I could imagine it being used to indicate a province needs a building added once captured. If the purpose is to show the building is already placed then I'd love for it to be a automatic indicator, so it'd disappear once the building is completed (thereby giving information on when the building is no longer in progress)

Miss T. Ree

Farmer
If it's a manual tag I could imagine it being used to indicate a province needs a building added once captured. If the purpose is to show the building is already placed then I'd love for it to be a automatic indicator, so it'd disappear once the building is completed (thereby giving information on when the building is no longer in progress)
I was thinking it would be a tag to show that a building has been placed and needs to cook or be dimed. An automatic removal of the tag, once the building is completed is a great improvement on the idea.