• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Building Editing

DeletedUser

Hey Forumites,

I've seen here in the forums that there is a building edit menu available, allowing you to move and/or sell buildings in your town. Unfortunately, I can't find where it is. I may be being "slow", so I thought I'd ask here first. I'm using Chrome, if it helps, and so far have had no other issues with game play.

I'd be interested in finding out if anyone else found it hard to find the building edit button, hence the poll (Which may or may not work - if it'snot worked, please write to tell me!). If I'm the only one who couldn't find it, then I needn't suggest it is included in the tutorial!

Many thanks! :D

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

There aren't that many options I think and they are all quite logical :p
Tools --> move or sell buildings, I clicked on it quite fast and then saw move and sell so I don't think it's unclear.

DeletedUser

Soulspark! You are a genius! I GENUINELY didn't look there. I thought tools (Bottom Left of screen, looks like a spanner tightening bolts) would be something like resolution settings or something, so I never bothered to click! *smacks forehead*.

I'd still be interested to find out how massively alone I was in not being able to find this... Please vote honestly, and I hope this post helps others in future.

Otherwise I propose that this is a case closed! Thanks! :D

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I'd still be interested to find out how massively alone I was in not being able to find this...

"Very" alone ;)

Seriously though don't worry about it we're all here doing stupid things and missing the bleeding obvious thing is standard practice

Welcome aboard