• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Build Changes to GBG

Status
Not open for further replies.

PackCat

Squire
I was thinking about the proposed changes to GBG in beta, and INNO has the balancing measures out of context for how to make it more fair to everyone.

Instead of capping the attrition levels, they would be better served to make sector and camp acquisition more expensive, similar to GVG. (FE and lower ages) The more sectors and camps you have, the more costly to build. It would cost more for a Guild that owns over half the map, compared to a Guild with 1 or 2 sectors.
This would create a more balanced approach.

Do I like this idea? No, but it would achieve what they are looking for without punishing the entire world.

Perspective from a Sr. Software Engineer

Fire Witch

Forum Sorceress
Beta Moderator
As you posted the same thing in the feedback thread aswell, I will close this topic. If you want to propose an idea, please do so in the ideas section :)

Status
Not open for further replies.