• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Not A Bug: bug winter quest

DeletedUser

hello,
the quest winter, build a building of merchandise, I built a blacksmith and the quest is still not validated

DeletedUser

there are no merchandise buildings in the game :rolleyes:

are you talking about goods?
then you have to build a goods building not a production building

DeletedUser

sorry, a mistranslation of goods and confused commodity and resources

DeletedUser1264

But while we're on the subject: Goods buildings are quite demanding buildings to construct in terms of costs, space and population. The reward for this quest was ridiculously puny compared to the effort demanded.

Nyxx

Merchant
It doesn't need to be from your current age. I found wineyard very affordable for the purposes of this quest.

DeletedUser1264

I realize that, Nyxx, but it's still too much for a measly 12 stars or whatever the prize was. When someone's city is already overflowing with the goods buildings and barracks for GvG they don't necessarily have the room, coins population to set up a new goods building, even a Bronze Age one.

DeletedUser4282

You can spend diamonds for more stars to win more useless stuff!
"Only" 80 diamonds for 10 stars! Come and get it!!!:rolleyes: